Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
All the best Tony.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Would be a great gesture if everybody showing their support for Tony on this thread pitched in with £5 or £10 (or whatever you can afford right now) for the REMF golf event he is organising on Friday 20th June. I'm good for a tenner, Tony.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I am sure you will be handing out the REMF Quiz Trophy I am currently looking at on my mantelpiece for years to come!

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
All the very best mate, wishing you a full and speedy recovery.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
All the very best and thank you once again for all the support you have given the causes here in Africa. It is much appreciated, you have helped change the lives of many of the kids here.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Get well soon, Tony.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Positive Tubthumper vibes coming your way. All the best.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Would be a great gesture if everybody showing their support for Tony on this thread pitched in with £5 or £10 (or whatever you can afford right now) for the REMF golf event he is organising on Friday 20th June. I'm good for a tenner, Tony.

Good idea, but if you (collectively, not 'you' personally) want to help him, get in contact with him in the next couple of days to sponsor a hole at next week's Golf Day.

t.langridge@virgin.net

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Tony does a great raffle for the Golf Day so people could buy raffle tickets for the cause.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Don't think I have met him but from everything on here seems a really nice bloke.

Very best wishes for a full recovery Tony.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here