Best thing NSC has done for you

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Going on from the other thread about your NSC claim to fame, I was wondering what is the best thing NSC has done for you?

Personally I would say that although through NSC I have met many really top people such as ELS, Virgirlo, Portlock etc but for me it was all the support I got from certain members of the board when I was suffering from clinical depression a couple of years back.
Without the support of these people I do not know if I would be back on my feet and living the life I needed to discover so thanks to you all and you know who you are :)

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Met some top notch mates off here.
tip.gif

clap.gif

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Same as the Paxton and Superphil, Ive met some good mates from here and Im also lucky enough to be involved in the REMF which I think is a great charity and possibly one of the BEST things to come from a football fans message board in England!

Edit: It also keeps me entertained with some of the BINFESTS on here!

Last edited:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
when anastasia died. supported us through the worst time of our lives. hiney's piece of writing is often talked about in our family and callum talks plenty about how there was clapping for anastasia at the game. i think sometimes people underestimate what'online' friends can do.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I made chums with Blackadder and Lokki.

Uncle Buck taught me about cricket.

Stinkers Bridge said funny stuff.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Just saw your siggie...Saturday Night beneath the Plastic Palm tree!!

Oh and I found a fellow Grouch lover in the Truff!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Become friends with lots of girls, which is well gay!

Raised nearly £2,000 in sponsorship for a charity cycle ride

Started my career in media whoresville

Allowed me to pollute you all with my pointless drivel

Best of all REMF, working with some great people, putting on and being bit part of the annual match, and raising even more wonga for charidee

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Firstly, I guess the original REMF was terrific, and even more poinient for me as my company not only lost Rob Eaton but over 650 other colleagues on 9/11.

Apart from that, the day to day chit-chat with a very diverse group of people with one fundamental thing in common. Lots of different opinions and areas of expertise ...

... and, of course, dogs dressed up on a Frday.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I've made a lot of good friends through this site, mainly through the Crocs/NSC footy matches and the Summer 6-a-side competition, and I've got to know one person in particular a fair bit better than most on here do.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Not a bad one either, eh?

As for REMF, we met a load of you guys through the flag, the fund raising stuff, and for sure, I have enjoyed raising money, and seeing where it goes to. It would be great to see some other initiatives, perhaps an end of season tournament for local kids sides, from here and Croydon, those who have benefited from the fund.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports