Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Best support from away fans at the Amex

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I sat next to them. Ok it was orchestrated but they never stopped. I couldn’t hear the Brighton at all from where I was.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
So some loon at the front with a megaphone, smoking a shed load of weed , letting of flares , and chucking stuff over end of the game and not too mention the homophobic and stabbing gestures
Couldn't give a toss about the megaphone or the weed. Chucking stuff is shit of course, but their fans overall were incredibly loud and didn't stop. Like @Questions I was right next to them and you couldn't hear out fans most the time. Then went to the other end of the East to see my brother for the last five minutes and he was telling me the atmosphere had been good.from our fans, but honestly you couldn't hear us much being so close to theirs.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
=2) Leeds. Credit where it's due - always loud and good vocal backing.
=2) AEK. Proper loud support.
1) Marseille. Same as AEK but didn't stop all game.

I seriously doubt their fans support will ever be topped. Incredible support IMO.
Yes, but they didn't take many away, though, did they, though. Poor effort really.

:drool:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
=2) Leeds. Credit where it's due - always loud and good vocal backing.
=2) AEK. Proper loud support.
1) Marseille. Same as AEK but didn't stop all game.

I seriously doubt their fans support will ever be topped. Incredible support IMO.
With the european teams it is all just noise, it has nothing to do with the actual football.
You may as well put on Blofeld's tape of Military March Music and blast it out of the away end.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Not my cup of tea at all that sort of thing. I prefer the explosive bursts that come from specific things in the match.

Rather than watching some proto Nuremberg Rally adjacent to a foot all match.

Them being 'conducted' by some lad in a lacoste trackie is not for me Brian.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here