Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Stiff Little Fingers song

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
was there that night,great gig,think they played there again only a few months later too,happy,happy days

yeah that over 18 thing was always a worry,I was 16 at the time and never had any problems,in fact when the Stranglers played there in 1980,my yougest brother got in and he was only 12! (big lump mind you) and a mate the same age as me 16,but short,got turned away,he was a massive Stranglers fan and you could see him actually welling up as he walked away

Never had a problem getting in Jenkinsons.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Yes, I love the live version on Hanx is incredible. What a voice. Tin Solider is hard to beat though.
Although the first two albums are clearty the best, Go For it's "Piccadilly Circus" retains Burn's sense of anger at injustice superbly. A great band.

I was at one of the nights that was recorded: Rainbow Theatre 1980. Loved that venue. I was only allowed to go if my older sister took me. Don't think she was massively impressed when I legged it down the front and returned later covered in sweat, spit and bruises. Formative night - phenomenal energy.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Oh & rather predictably I can't see past this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here