Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
What are we buying here ?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
virgirlo said:
choccywoccydoodah

Got my sisters wedding cake done there. Tasted great but has there ever been a crapper more 'lovey-darling' name for a shop?

I went in Ann Summers and an old lady fell over and cut her head badly. No hang on, that was in Nottingham.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Bionic - North Street
Just Add Water - North Street
Legends - Western Road
Virgin - Churchill Shopping Centre
SubWay - well it is a shop as I am buying something!

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
I used to go to Jump The Gun all the time when I was more of a Mod dresser. The blokes that run it are really good for a chat too. Proper shopping and always a nice Scooter to look at.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I like the sign on the door to Jump the Gun that says 'gentlemen must be wearing a collared shirt' Superb. No chavs allowed in here thank you very much.

I buy loads from there but its over priced which is annoying.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Always a big fan of second hand clothes shops, so I loved Starfish in the North Laine, and there was another great second hand store further up towards the coast, but the name escapes me (although let's face it, there are no shortage of them in the NL!). Also, and I guess not strictly a shop and more of an indoor market, but Snooper's Paradise was always a fantastic place to while away an hour or two.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wizards (the pound shop).

You can get a massive big f***-off bag of Bombay Mix for a quid. Now THATS value for money.

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
Easy 10 said:
Wizards (the pound shop).

You can get a massive big f***-off bag of Bombay Mix for a quid. Now THATS value for money.

I LOVE Bombay Mix. They've got a similar shop in The Guildbourne Centre In Worthing called Easyweigh. They do really nice Mexica Rice and more tea bags for fiver than you can shake a stick at. kEEP AWAY FROM ANYTHING CLAIMING TO BE CHOCOLATE THOUGH!!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here