Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Remixes / Remakes

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
This is superb, there are a few good remakes of this but I love this guy.
[yt]6mEfDSP4g_U[/yt]

Take the time to play this, it really is very good. If you don't know his stuff you're missing out. Quality.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Just for a giggle & it's topical. There are a million better cover versions of millions of tracks but.......................

[yt]DSY_T0-G6jE[/yt]

The show is sooooooooo gay but sooooo watchable!:safeway

Last edited:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Crikey, there's some bollocks on this thread (apart from that XX take on You Got The Love, which is the second best track of the year). Fortunately you're about to hear the best remix of 2009:

[YT]tJEfd9YCX4c[/YT]

The other one I big liked:

[YT]lRXHnHDaULI[/YT]

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
That Yeah Yeah Yeah's remix is good. There seems so be a fair amount of La Roux remixes about at the moment, I quite like Jack Beats remix of I'm not your toy too.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
There's tons but an epic and immense reworking of a great tune is Enjoy the Silence Reinterpreted by Mike Shinoda. My youtube keeps crashing so if anyone else can find it and post it please do. It will be worth the effort.
there's a 1 sided 12" (the other side is embossed with the artwork) that tops that featuring mixes by Tim Simenon, Holger Hiller, Gareth Jones with Mimi Izumi Kobayashi, and then best of all Adrian Sherwood - all mixed into one 16 minute+ epic of this classic track, nice....

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
for me the whole remixing thing really took off with Loaded, the original Scream track I'm Losing More Than I've Ever Had was wicked but Weatherall for Loaded just completely transformed it. So many classics since but one of my favourites has to be the Freemasons remix of DeJa Vu by Beyonce - I kid you not, it's an absolute stomping house classic and you can get it on itunes - highly recommended..

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Farley & Heller's mix of World in Motion
Grooverider's mix of Roni Size's Share the Fall

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here