[Politics] Best PM of the past few years?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best PM of the past few years?

• 2010 - 2016: David ‘call me dave’ Cameron

Votes: 30 44.8%
  • 2016 - 2019: Thresa ‘strong and stable’ May

Votes: 18 26.9%
  • 2019 - 2022: Boris ‘big dog’ Johnson

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • 2022 - 2022: Liz ‘pork markets’ Truss

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • 2022 - : Rishi ‘dishi rishi’ Sunak

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's Dishy Rishi, isn't it?

Rumour has it that he's going to pay off the U.K's debt with his wife's spare change. Seems fair enough.

It's difficult to vote for the other two male p.m's as one was a pig fucker and the other a f***ing pig.

Truss is just laughable. Abjectly and embarrassingly out of her depth. Which leaves May. She was just incredibly dull and I have no memory of her time at all. She was probably equally as shit as the others but I genuinely remember nothing about her.

So, yeah, Dishy Rishi and his billionaire wife who will fund the NHS, service the national debt and do other nice things with her money for us.*

*May not strictly be true. But it's politics so...
Clause of the year, for me. :bowdown:

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Please don't call Johnson 'Big Dog'. Even if meant ironically, it feeds his overblown sense of himself. Better remembered as Boris 'Hiding in a Fridge' Johnson, John Crace's 'The Convict' or perhaps just 'Body Piler'.
the second he referred to himself as "big dog" should have resulted in instant imprisonment for high treason

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Cameron. He warned us the cost of gloves would go up if we stayed in Europe and they have. Oh, hang on...

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Has to be Liz Truss or Theresa

Both had the good grace to get kicked out before causing the levels of damage that both Johnson and Cameron were responsible for.
Austerity and Brexit are the two most blatant attacks on the population, in my lifetime.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
What an insanely bad list. I've gone May purely based on feeling - whilst I don't agree with her on many things - she's probably the most competent politician and I genuinely believe she tried to do what she saw as the right thing for the country with regards her Brexit deal.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
What an insanely bad list. I've gone May purely based on feeling - whilst I don't agree with her on many things - she's probably the most competent politician and I genuinely believe she tried to do what she saw as the right thing for the country with regards her Brexit deal.
I don't believe she did do what she thought was best for the country, she was in reality a Remainer, and simply toed the Party line when it came to Brexit for the sake of her job.

Unfortunately since the demise of the Gordon Brown government, and the demise of the Labour movement generally, every Tory PM has been progressively more right wing.

I really don't know what the likes of Sir John Major would make of the present lot, the party that he led was a totally different one to what we are seeing today.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I don't believe she did do what she thought was best for the country, she was in reality a Remainer, and simply toed the Party line when it came to Brexit for the sake of her job.

Unfortunately since the demise of the Gordon Brown government, and the demise of the Labour movement generally, every Tory PM has been progressively more right wing.

I really don't know what the likes of Sir John Major would make of the present lot, the party that he led was a totally different one to what we are seeing today.

But, at the end of the day this is what the electorate wanted and as we all know 'Toute nation a le gouvernement qu'elle mérite' :shrug:

But I can't see how anyone cannot find it hilarious to see the posters who very vociferously backed each (and often every) step along the way to where we are now, equally vociferously criticising the complete clusterf*** we now find ourselves in :lolol:

Last edited:

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
John Major was the one of the finest PM's this country had, unfortunately it was all about timing for him, perhaps if they'd not got shot of Maggie and she'd lost to Kinnock in 1992, Major would have won in 1997 and we'd have never heard of Antony Charles Lynton Blair (y)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports