Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best place to sell old video games and dvds?

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
I've got loads of old PS2 & 360 games that I would like to shift but don't really know who to sell them to without getting completely ripped off.

For the record, so far today I've rang Blockbuster who quoted me 20p per PS2 game :tosser: and typed the bar codes of several games in to websites such as musicmagpie only to find after googling their service that they're really not worth dealing with.

As you can see I'm trying to avoid eBay as much as possible as I want to get these things off my hands asap.

Alternatively, anybody want them :lol: Chuck as a pm if you may have any interest :)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
List them on NSC...

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Easiest to give them to a charity shop, unless you've got time to waste.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing

Re-read the OP - he's done that already!!!!

I use CEX, they're ok, better than Blockies, and in fairness, they take PS2 games.

What Xbox games have you got?!??!?! Also, if you happen to have Tiger Woods '08 on the PS2 I'll take that off your hands :D (My uncle has a PS2 exclusively to play golf games...)

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
Re-read the OP - he's done that already!!!!

I use CEX, they're ok, better than Blockies, and in fairness, they take PS2 games.

What Xbox games have you got?!??!?! Also, if you happen to have Tiger Woods '08 on the PS2 I'll take that off your hands :D (My uncle has a PS2 exclusively to play golf games...)

Cheers I'll give CEX a look at.

Xbox 360 games are:

Tiger Woods 10
Godfather 2
Fifa 10 & 11 - might as well chuck these haha
Farcry 2
Mass Effect 2
Gears of War
Rainbow 6 Vegas
Burnout Paradise
Lost Planet

All old and shit really :lol: I get way too attached to games thinking I'll want to play them again some time soon but it never happens... time to let go :(

Sorry don't have the Woods golf game! Few old Maddens though? :jester:

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Cheers I'll give CEX a look at.

Xbox 360 games are:

Tiger Woods 10
Godfather 2
Fifa 10 & 11 - might as well chuck these haha
Farcry 2
Mass Effect 2
Gears of War
Rainbow 6 Vegas
Burnout Paradise
Lost Planet

All old and shit really :lol: I get way too attached to games thinking I'll want to play them again some time soon but it never happens... time to let go :(

Sorry don't have the Woods golf game! Few old Maddens though? :jester:

I'm the same!!! I've either got, or had most of them sadly. Sorry bud. Why are you getting rid of Farcry 2?!?! IT'S AMAZING!!!!! I bought it for £3 at a boot fair last weekend and I'm really enjoying it (I thought at £3 you can't go wrong either way tbf!!)

Maybe boot fair is an option too?? See what other bits and bobs you don't want, nip down to Roundstone, or Ford and knock it out - I did one about 3 weeks ago and made about £100

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If you want quick cash, job lot them on ebay all together, do as an auction start from 99p. Many sellers out there by job lots and will break up to individuals.

If you can be assed with the effort, do them individually. All depends on how you value your time

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
I'm the same!!! I've either got, or had most of them sadly. Sorry bud. Why are you getting rid of Farcry 2?!?! IT'S AMAZING!!!!! I bought it for £3 at a boot fair last weekend and I'm really enjoying it (I thought at £3 you can't go wrong either way tbf!!)

Maybe boot fair is an option too?? See what other bits and bobs you don't want, nip down to Roundstone, or Ford and knock it out - I did one about 3 weeks ago and made about £100

Haven't played it in ages and in general it just got on my nerves having to travel everywhere! Me being the impatient person I am will always try and go over or through things, (there's a massive mountain or something if I'm not wrong) rather than go around it, however this takes longer as you will eventually get stuck :lol:

Boot sale is probably a more realistic option and could get rid of a load of other stuff I don't really have much use for... I live in Beds though so have never heard of Roundstone or Ford :dunce:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Does anything actually ever get sold via NSC? ??? Pretty sure that part of the forum is barely looked at!

I spent £120 on items on sale there a few weeks ago.

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Haven't played it in ages and in general it just got on my nerves having to travel everywhere! Me being the impatient person I am will always try and go over or through things, (there's a massive mountain or something if I'm not wrong) rather than go around it, however this takes longer as you will eventually get stuck :lol:

Boot sale is probably a more realistic option and could get rid of a load of other stuff I don't really have much use for... I live in Beds though so have never heard of Roundstone or Ford :dunce:

Theres a good boot fair in Bicester :D I'm not overly sure if CEX has reached LB or Aylesbury yet lol!!! (I was born in RAF Halton, just outside of Aylesbury so I know the area relatively well lol!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here