Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Best place to buy a door handle?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Interesting how you find it necessary to put an apostrophe before the s in Apple's, but no apostrophe in straps or crisps.

'interesting' really is writing cheques the rest of the sentence can't cash.

......if you are in the vicinity of Heathfield you could try Cross in Handle, of failing that one or other of the ironmongers in the town, or Trading 4 U

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Get a grip this thread should be locked, hate being left on the latch it’s too much to handle

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
Sorry, how can you not know where you might go for a door handle? Even if you google it I suspect screwfix/B&Q are among the top results? Bloody hell.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Sorry, how can you not know where you might go for a door handle? Even if you google it I suspect screwfix/B&Q are among the top results? Bloody hell.

Exactly! That was my initial response. However, suspect post was a wind up or was meant to be funny :ffsparr:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Bewildering, you've got a friend with a door who cant source a handle at the supermarket. They ask you who has got internet access and asking NSC seems a better bet than searching the internet or Amazon to find one. Surely a wind up?

I needed milk this morning and went to Homebase but they didnt have any. Probably should have checked on here first thinking about it

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Are Dockerills in Brighton still in business? If so they are the place to go

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
That isn't the worst place. At least if they are out of stock you can get a breakfast bap or sausage roll. Tesco is proven already to be a worse place than Gregg's to buy door handles

Rubbish , how can anyone normal think that Tesco's is a worserer place to not buy door handles than Greggs based purely on the fact that tempering their disappointment at the non availability of door handles with some sort of cholesterol laden, puff pastry product , is preferential to a commiseratory case of stella from Tescos.... sorry i'm totally confused now :mad:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here