Best live band you have ever seen?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
Steve Miller Band, Knebworth 76' was my best live band. Great line up with Captain Beefheart, Linda Lewis and Pink Floyd being the headline act, but Steve Miller just rocked!

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Been done before, but in there for me are Zep at Knebworth, Queen Brighton Centre, Rammstein O2 Arena, 30 Seconds to mars, Counting Crows, Floyd Knebworth, Genesis, Springsteen, Guns and Roses, Blimey the list goes on and on......

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Queen at Knebworth

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
Being only young I haven't seen much (nor probably the kind you'll all like); however Foo Fighters at the weekend was unbelievable.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
In no particular order:

Thin Lizzy
Dr Feelgood
early U2

More recently: Bellowhead, Duke Special, The Mahotella Queens, Yeasayer

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
50 actually to take part !!!

ha, when life begins. Instead of the sarky comments then, I'll throw in Ocean Colour Scene, who while somewhat ordinary at times on studio albums, were dynamite and completely improvising live. I did see Spiritualized at the Concorde2 a couple of years ago who really did blow me away. Oasis in Las Vegas were special (but I was out of my mind), Pink Floyd at Earls Court although I was too far back to fully appreciate them, Faith No More nearly bought the ceiling down at Portsmouth Pyramid centre in the '90's.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports