Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Best 'jobs' within Sport

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Definitely commentator on TMS for me - can't imagine a nicer job in sport or possibly outside of it also.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
In terms of actually playing, I think you'll have to go some to find a cushier position than kicker in the NFL. The top ones earn up to $4,000,000 a year and even the mediocre ones earn a league minimum $435,000. And all they have to do is kick some conversions and field goals half a dozen times a game.

anygivensunday

Jul 5, 2012
Singapore
In terms of actually playing, I think you'll have to go some to find a cushier position than kicker in the NFL. The top ones earn up to $4,000,000 a year and even the mediocre ones earn a league minimum $435,000. And all they have to do is kick some conversions and field goals half a dozen times a game.

Lot of pressure though, miss a couple and you're on the street. Alex Henery got cut in October at Detroit for missing 3 and hasn't been picked up since.

John Barnes was offically Sunderland's 'part-time Caribbean scout'. Can't be bad.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ah, got you. You want to be the groundsman's bitch, rather than the actual groundsman :thumbsup:

I'll be nobodies bitch on my lawn mower:-

pimped_mower.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Great to see Suzi Perry get the last laugh after being bumped off The Gadget Show for a younger blonder cheaper model. Landing the F1 gig must have been the ultimate in FurkYOU! :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here