Best fish & chips in Brighton & Hove?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
My favourite was always Sing Li next to the station, but not so sure now having read the hygiene thread this evening.:nono: So where does the great and good of NSC consider to be the finest quality chippie in town?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'll just have a look at the other 163 threads asking this exact same question and get back to you with an answer.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'll just have a look at the other 163 threads asking this exact same question and get back to you with an answer.

Those 163 threads only go back the last 18 months , there must have been over 500 in the last 10 years :lol:

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Welcome House, Kingston Broadway in Shoreham always did really good fish and chips. Been a while since I've been there so it could be a betting shop by now

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Sing Li has never done me any harm however, it is categorically not the best fish n chips in town by a Cornish mile.

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
Harry Ramsbottoms at Blatchington Road.....................£5.50 for Massive Cod and Chips, cup of Tea and Bread n Butter....bargain Will cost you double that at over rated Bardsleys

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports