• iap2 - air drumming at graveyard

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • others - state away

Votes: 14 25.0%

• Total voters

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Too many to list, but I enjoy the Mike Sampson scenes, the shower curtain zombie, any bit during his radio programme. "B. Oddie? That's not a crank call - that's Bill Oddie!!"

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
When they take the piss out of him in the travel lodge and he comes in and swings his bag at them and tells them to "watch it".

He then goes upstairs and turns himself into a zombie using the shower curtain - classic.

Can you see any angry zombies?

Yeah have to agree on that one.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
His face when Terry Norton, who '30 years ago crawled out of the maggot-ridden cesspit that is the east end of London', asks him if he wants to get sucked into the world of nightclub owners who get garrotted, is an old favourite of mine.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
The recent open books was a belter too. You should ask people if they want ice.....

Robert popper is a very under rated british comedy talent

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I am a massive Partridge fan. As time goes on the corporate pitch to the South African fire magnate and the spike through the foot corporate presentation grow in stature.

Last edited:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Best episode has to be Never Say Alan Again.
'Stop Getting Bond Wrong'

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Could nominate nearly every scene from every episode, chuck in the film and book too. It's a complete master-class.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I watched Knowing Me Knowing Yule on Netflix just before Christmas (it has to be done), a classic episode. The bit where he's telling people to try and break into his house :lolol:

Oh and:

"With a mere ninety break-horse-power available, progress is too leisurely to be called fast, but on the motorway in fifth gear the Megane’s slow pace really becomes a pain. Uphill runs become power-sappingly mundane, while overtaking National Express coaches can become a long, drawn-out affair. Not my words, Carol. The words of Top Gear magazine"

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Alan Partridge: [while having sex] Do you mind if I talk? It helps me keep the wolf from the door, so to speak. Jill, what do you think of the pedestrianization of Norwich city centre? I'll be honest, I'm dead against it. I mean, people forget that traders need access to *DIXONS*! They do say it'll help people in *wheeeelchairs*.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here