• Hero

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Villain

Votes: 38 64.4%

• Total voters

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Ive got to say i think hes a top bloke, still involved in sex scandals with 19 year olds at his age !! Superb!! What do others thin ? hero or villain ? I'll add a poll.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Hero without a doubt

Attachments

• 2008-07-14-il-presidente-berlusconi-puritanical-view.jpg
    2008-07-14-il-presidente-berlusconi-puritanical-view.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 317

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Ive got to say i think hes a top bloke, still involved in sex scandals with 19 year olds at his age !! Superb!! What do others thin ? hero or villain ? I'll add a poll.

so, having sex with girls decades younger than yourself makes him 'top bloke' material ?

come on Bushy, all we ask for is consistency....

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Leaving aside the sex scandals, I think he's a pretty appalling person.

Me too. The womanising is funny, but this is a man who has changed the laws of his country to escape prosecution, and who has an unhealthy control of his countries media. Added to that his association with the execrable Northern league ,his crass treatment of international politicians and the rumoured ties to organised crime and you have a man of which Italy should be thoroughly embarassed.

Dandyman

In London village.
Crook - part of the reason Italy is in such a mess.

Me too. The womanising is funny, but this is a man who has changed the laws of his country to escape prosecution, and who has an unhealthy control of his countries media. Added to that his association with the execrable Northern league ,his crass treatment of international politicians and the rumoured ties to organised crime and you have a man of which Italy should be thoroughly embarassed.
... and you haven't even mentioned his corrupt football club.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU

I like him being in charge of Italy, that's funny. If he were in charge here I would be very angry. Probably.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I like him being in charge of Italy, that's funny. If he were in charge here I would be very angry. Probably.

That's right. If Gordon Brown did half the things that Berlusconi did, NSC would be in meltdown.

I thought European leaders couldn't get more corrupt than Chirac - how wrong I was.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
If he ran a disco or a burger van he would be a hero...being in charge of EU money for Italy...villain.

why do the Italians tolerate him, they know what he is like but just love voting him in

why do the Italians tolerate him, they know what he is like but just love voting him in

Because he is a CHARACTER and everyone loves a CHARACTER.

To be fair the Italians will be asking the same of us one day when we vote Boris in as PM.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here