Bergkamp joins Brighton

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4190776 said:
I don't do names on shirts but I might just have to break the rule for this one :drool:

My thoughts entirely!

Batti

Jul 19, 2010
If true I don't think anyone could disagree that 'Bergkamp' is a big name signing...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Bergkamp on the back of a Brighton shirt would be amazing I don't care if he turns out to be turd!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Does he share his uncle's terror of flying?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Amazing isn't it.

His goalscoring record is one in seven, yet people are already creaming themselves over him.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Amazing isn't it.

His goalscoring record is one in seven, yet people are already creaming themselves over him.

Because he is called Bergkamp, lighten up

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
http://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/site/nieuws/170273/Bergkamp_kiest_voor_ambitieus_Brighton.html
Not the greatest translation google has ever produced - Bergkamp is a project that looks at bread, apparently... but still:

Roland Bergkamp puts his career almost certainly produced in England. Brighton & Hove Albion striker Excelsior has managed to convince the ambitious project of the club.

Brighton, which is trained by former player Gus Poyet Chelsea, promoted last season to the Championship. The club involves a new home next season. The goal of Brighton is to become involved in the battle for promotion to the Premier League. Bergkamp is a project that looks at bread.

Bergkamp decided his contract with Excelsior Monday not to renew. This means that the peak transfer free to depart from Rotterdam. A visit to the stadium of Brighton, last week, impressed Bergkamp. The young striker will this week sign a contract in England.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
He's 20 ffs. He is a current Dutch international and has scored goals in the top flight. I would say that makes him a fairly decent prospect. Out of contract too.

His played 54 top flight games and scored 8 goals for a striker that is woeful

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Isn't he Dennis Bergkamp's Nephew or something?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4190776 said:
I don't do names on shirts but I might just have to break the rule for this one :drool:

Are you sure?

Roland_Browning.jpg

He's 20 ffs. He is a current Dutch international and has scored goals in the top flight. I would say that makes him a fairly decent prospect. Out of contract too.

How many of those apperances were off the bench too? None of us know. Not every 20 year old is a Rooney or Owen, 5 in the Dutch top flight isn't bad at all for one so young.

Plus don't you know who he's related to?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports