Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beram Kayal

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Taking a look at the Celtic forum he is injury prone and was good until he got linked to Premiership teams then had a poor attitude thereafter. Sounds like the same old story, hopefully Hughton can keep his head down but we've wasted money on players like this before...

To be fair that could be equally applied to all the Great unwashed current squad. Assembled at a fortune and just scraping a lead in a third rate league. Manager is essentially an untried and pretty useless one, crowds that although are shown as 30,00+ , in reality are about 16,000. Financially poor, albeit 'Kings' by comparison with Rangers. Celtic are as worried now as ever.

The only real success from their sales over the last few seasons has been Wanayamama, the Scummers player.

Still CH may be able to get the guy motivated, although I see more of a Toko in him?

TNBA

TTF

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Brilliant we have signed Supermans brother , what could possibly go wrong

superman.jpg

I thought it was his Dad?
You know the one that looks a bit like Marlon Brando?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
1978-80

Oh no, that was Chesworth Rovers reserves.

Bloody hell. I played (badly) for them. Claret and Blue strip if I remember correctly and Franco Massimo's Dad giving him 50p a goal, and that was a shed load of cash in those days

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I've never heard of him, Champions League with Celtic, we were told the same thing with Toko, time will tell but I won't be surprised if he ends up with Kemmy on the naughty step

When did Toko play for Celtic then, Ern...?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Can anyone remember the last player we had from the MTL?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Bloody hell. I played (badly) for them. Claret and Blue strip if I remember correctly and Franco Massimo's Dad giving him 50p a goal, and that was a shed load of cash in those days

Definitely West Ham type strip.
I was at school with his older brother Tony.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Van Dyke must be gutted he's still stuck there :moo:

I read somewhere that when Celtic got eliminated in the Champions League qualifying round he moved out of his penthouse apartment, had the removal men in to pack his stuff as he expected to leave before the window closed. Loyal. :lol:

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I read somewhere that when Celtic got eliminated in the Champions League qualifying round he moved out of his penthouse apartment, had the removal men in to pack his stuff as he expected to leave before the window closed. Loyal. :lol:

He has scored goals but my Celtic supporting mates don't think he is that good defensively.

Need to see him in a decent league to truly ascertain if he has Championship or better credentials.

TNBA

TTF

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Let's not get too f/ing precious about Celtic here! Massive step up for the boy, let's hope he can impress.

Eh? Who's getting precious about Celtic?

I was just interested in when [MENTION=3711]Driver8[/MENTION] played for them. Turns out that he was mistaken, and had played at the far higher level of Chesworth Rovers Reserves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here