Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beram Kayal

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Wasn't he in the tv box at the back of the north

Yes he was. He was with a gorgeous wife/gf and his little baby.
I was annoyed after i had put the thumbs up to him, which he acknowledged, and then a few others did the same, for this young bellend in front to put two fingers up to him. I asked why do that, to which the plum replied that "this bloke was looking at us".....i stated who the chap was and did he not know of him.
The young bellend scuttled off a bit embarrassed.
What with that and a few new faces around me that i had never clapped eyes on all season, and they did not make a murmur the whole game....i look forward to seeing the normal ST lot back for the Forest game.

D

Deleted member 22389

Yes he was. He was with a gorgeous wife/gf and his little baby.
I was annoyed after i had put the thumbs up to him, which he acknowledged, and then a few others did the same, for this young bellend in front to put two fingers up to him. I asked why do that, to which the plum replied that "this bloke was looking at us".....i stated who the chap was and did he not know of him.
The young bellend scuttled off a bit embarrassed.
What with that and a few new faces around me that i had never clapped eyes on all season, and they did not make a murmur the whole game....i look forward to seeing the normal ST lot back for the Forest game.

So true, I missed some of the regulars today. Have to say there where some right knobs near me today, seems like they have never been to a football match before. They won't be back which will be nice.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My cabbie mate picked him and his missus up from the Metropole before the game on the BHA club account, and texted me thus:

"It was that Israeli bloke we just bought off Celtic. Should have seen his wife, f***ability factor 10"

Hard to argue.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
My cabbie mate picked him and his missus up from the Metropole before the game on the BHA club account, and texted me thus:

"It was that Israeli bloke we just bought off Celtic. Should have seen his wife, f***ability factor 10"

Hard to argue.

Saw them getting out of the taxi by the north stand before the game and his wife is certainly beautiful, my and my son were both drooling as she walked by in her short skirt.

BarnhamBlue

Feb 15, 2012
Yapton
A response from my Israeli collegue (lives in Tel Aviv), a big Man Utd fan but, with my persuasion, starting to follow the Albion:

'Very good center field player. Mostly more defensive. Had two good years with celtic but after the injury had a set back. He hopes to be back on the national team following the move. I think it is a good thing for both sides'

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
It's a yes from me!

Welcome Angela.

Magda Zaluska and Angela Kayal_0.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The Celtic messageboard's consensus is that he was brilliant 4 or 5 years ago, then got a bad injury and has never hit the same heights since but has come back this season and done pretty well, most say they'll miss him and that he'll be good at Championship level.

What with Crofts and Stephens this will give us 3 midfielders all getting over massive injuries with question marks over whether they've still got it.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The Celtic messageboard's consensus is that he was brilliant 4 or 5 years ago, then got a bad injury and has never hit the same heights since but has come back this season and done pretty well, most say they'll miss him and that he'll be good at Championship level.[\b]

What with Crofts and Stephens this will give us 3 midfielders all getting over massive injuries with question marks over whether they've still got it.
I'm hopeful that he'll handle the step up.

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
The Celtic messageboard's consensus is that he was brilliant 4 or 5 years ago, then got a bad injury and has never hit the same heights since but has come back this season and done pretty well, most say they'll miss him and that he'll be good at Championship level.

Makes me chuckle that Celtic supporters can say he might be good at 'Championship level'...... instead of plying his skills against the mighty Inverness Caledonian Thistle.....Patronising pillocks

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
Those moaning have nothing else in their lives, they are sat at home, in their hand knitted fluffy cat jumpers, still astride their disability scooters quaffing quavers, whilst downing 2 liters of diet Dr Peppers with One Direction blaring out ....

Well I am.

Well you seem to have some inside good knowledge. LOL.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]559484693360697344[/tweet]
Oh I saw her getting out of a taxi, with a baby parked up outside the east stand.
A stunning lady in bright red, I assumed she was an Arsenal wag.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here