Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BensGrandad

I know who that consortium was but am not prepared to go into it further but it was a genuine attempt to buy the club from Archer using BG as the front man because of his known affiliation with the club. He wouldnt thank me if I disclosed names so lets close that chapter in life.

You are clearly mad.

You are Simon, and I claim my £5.00

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Thoroughly baffling to me that people are unable to refrain from making posts that lead to infractions let alone bans.

If I was in control of a forum I wouldn't be nearly as tolerant as Bozza and the mods are here.

You'd get one warning and then if you broke the rules again you'd get a perma ban.

Just engage your brain for 5 seconds and you'd never even get a warning.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If it's locked, it cannot be resurrected.

Agreed, but I am sure flying high would have started a fresh one.

If BG didn't ask one of his friends to start it, it wouldn't be here in the first place.

The history of what happened is as follows:

1: BG was given an infraction for the paedophile related comments that generated a ban, no mention was made of the event in moderating decisions, so the ban could have potentiall gone under the radar.

2: BG asked his friend flying high to start a thread about the ban, so clearly was happy to be discussed.

3: The ban subsequently expired.

4: BG was given a further infraction in relation to anti-semitic comments in relation to Daniel Levy/Tony Bloom, this triggered a further ban under the totting up rules.

5: After a debate at mod towers, the infraction points were reduced, but this put him on the equivalent of four bookings.

6: BG made comments today in relation to the club and Remembrance Sunday (which, although unpleasant, did not generate any reaction at Mod Towers) and then about current service personnel, which led to the post being reported. A minor infraction was given, which resulted in a ban. Again, there was no discussion of the event in the 'Moderating Decisions' section of NSC, so no one, apart from BG himself, would have been aware of what was happening.

7: BG immediately contacted flying high again, and the whole tedious cycle recommenced.

flying high

May 12, 2009
Could be but you will get their eventually if you keep guessing but I shallnt say if you are right or wrong

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What do you think of the Wetherspoons in Haywards Heath ???

Do you like fish and chips?

BG and flying high have remarkably similar writing styles :lolol: :lolol:

I'd imagine you do know him as you share the same surname, right?

guesswho1.JPG

Are you Charles?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here