Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bennett stays - its official!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Norwich fans are not happy on their forums.

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
Thought everyone hated Andy Naylor and the Argus and he got all his exclusives from NSC blah blah? We'll, it's all gone quiet over here hasn't it?!! Hope all those that slate our local and their football correspondent are now choking on the humble pie they ought to eating for the rest of the season. Show some respect in future you idiots.

Second that motion. Well said.
AN would have known about this hours ago, a short prepared piece ready to go, he has probably been at home with his phone next to him just in case.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I see the Official site is bang up to date! Pretty shabby to be fair.

Andy is a good lad, gets a little riled through his column at NSC sometimes though, but he's restrained!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Can't believe Newcastle didn't try a replace carroll with Murray.I think they could have got him for 20 million.

comeinpeace1

Jan 28, 2011
Good news for you guys - think that your promotion sorted - would have been anyway! Good luck for the rest of the season - hope we (Norwich) are in the Prem by then.

We didn't sign anyone but have had so many injuries (9 first team against QPR at home) but now have a nearly fully fit squad.

If we don't get to the Prem I really can't see us getting relegated so no doubt we'll see you at Carrow Road|

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Good news for you guys - think that your promotion sorted - would have been anyway! Good luck for the rest of the season - hope we (Norwich) are in the Prem by then.

We didn't sign anyone but have had so many injuries (9 first team against QPR at home) but now have a nearly fully fit squad.

If we don't get to the Prem I really can't see us getting relegated so no doubt we'll see you at Carrow Road|

Cheers. Good luck to you guys too.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
This may sounb petty but can anyone get themselves on the Norwich forum and start spreading shit that the Bennett deal has gone through and that he is now officially a Norwich player? After all this crap we've been hearing from them, I'd like to see them taste abit of thier own medicine but instead of it being bad news lets get their hopes up!!

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
He plays on the left,
He plays on the right,
Elliott Bennett,
Still wears blue and white.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Doubly delighted as I was expecting him to go.

D

Deleted member 2719

Excellent news not for just keeping a quality player but in the way Bloom held strong supporting his manager and therfore reinforcing the bond with gus and the club and also showing players and potential players we have ambition, real ambition.

Well done our Tony.

:clap::clap::clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here