Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Benicio Baker-Boaitey signs on loan

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Has this guy featured for u23s yet? Or any age group?

Yeah he played in Sussex Senior Cup semi-final last week against Horsham. Looked very lively and when he had the ball it looked like he would make things happen. Know as this as I was watching the match and made a point of looking up who he was as he looked a cut above.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I believe it was BBB that got stretchered off in the closing moments of the Sussex Senior Cup Final against Worthing at the Amex.
It was one of those injuries where they offered the injured player oxygen whilst still on the pitch. I thought he might be out for a while.

Hopefully his injury wasn't as bad as I suspected.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
He's only 18 yet looked like one of our most brightest u23s when i saw him several times last season - but he only played a few times in due to injuries, players ahead of him and because he was in the u18s team at first.
He'll get a longer contract, i imagine, if the club think he has potential. He's very very quick and fills that winger/wing back position that Potter favours.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Let's hope so. An expensive mistake

Club gave Sarmiento a long extended contract as soon as he broke into the Premier League team (in January til 2026). Its what they do. BBB is not at that stage - has to prove himself in the u23s first. He's only 18. Sure he will be a regular for them this season but too early to say.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's almost guaranteed that the club will have a secret further year option on the contract.

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
Club gave Sarmiento a long extended contract as soon as he broke into the Premier League team (in January til 2026). Its what they do. BBB is not at that stage - has to prove himself in the u23s first. He's only 18. Sure he will be a regular for them this season but too early to say.

I was responding to the comment about AC

No need to get on your high horse. I am glad you think he has potential. I am looking forward to seeing Samiento make a few starts this coming season

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here