Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ben Marshall

albionite

May 20, 2009
Strange isn't it Tsb you gone a whole hour without posting one of your in the know bullshit posts that never comes true
I rather be me than be a sad attention seeking nobody like you or a sad old **** like glassprick that last went to an Albion game when India was still part of the empire
Can you start your own thread as amusing as it is, I keep thinking we are a step closer to getting Ben with this thread keep getting bounced

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Strange isn't it Tsb you gone a whole hour without posting one of your in the know bullshit posts that never comes true
I rather be me than be a sad attention seeking nobody like you or a sad old **** like glassprick that last went to an Albion game when India was still part of the empire

and as you would know if you kept up I would never be well enough but after my OP I will be
so see you there .............but until then **** off and do us all a favour

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

It's called a sense of humour.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Oi! You can't talk to TSB like that. She is the thumbs down queen of nsc. If she gets upset and flounces, we could lose our only 100% reliable source of in the know information.

Been here for 12 years without a flounce (which, obviously, you'd know if you'd been on here for more than five minutes). You reckon Vulture could push someone out other than himself?
Give me a break.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Been here for 12 years without a flounce (which, obviously, you'd know if you'd been on here for more than five minutes). You reckon Vulture could push someone out other than himself?
Give me a break.

Glad to hear it. I was just concerned for you.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Without sounding like I don't know Ben Marshall's position (I don't), is this his replacement?

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.u...hts_on_South_Korea_star_Kim_Bo_Kyung/?ref=mac

BLACKBURN Rovers are aiming to make South Korea star Kim Bo-Kyung their first signing of the summer.

The playmaker is a free agent after he opted against extending his short-term contract at Wigan Athletic.

[And], with the embargo limiting Bowyer to the number of established players he can have in his squad, the fact that Kim can play anywhere across the midfield, and up front, would also be a big draw.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Without sounding like I don't know Ben Marshall's position (I don't), is this his replacement?

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.u...hts_on_South_Korea_star_Kim_Bo_Kyung/?ref=mac

BLACKBURN Rovers are aiming to make South Korea star Kim Bo-Kyung their first signing of the summer.

The playmaker is a free agent after he opted against extending his short-term contract at Wigan Athletic.

[And], with the embargo limiting Bowyer to the number of established players he can have in his squad, the fact that Kim can play anywhere across the midfield, and up front, would also be a big draw.

Play maker? Let's go after him

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

Quite ironic considering the amount of dogs up Blackburn high street on a Saturday night

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here