Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ben Marshall

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sheffield Wednesday are looking like they are building a nice little squad, I think they could be the dark horses this year. I wonder what odds they are might be worth an e/w punt.

Agree, they have certainly splashed the cash in the last week or so, on what look on paper, to be exactly the type of players we need :smile:

Striker, winger, creative midfielder

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Now that Sky Sports Pete has tweeted it, I believe he is a genuine target. He would be a very good signing if we can somehow get a deal done.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Rovers and Weds fans seem to rate him :thumbsup:

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
http://www.brfcc.com/mb/index.php/topic/30543-transfer-talk-part-2/page-121

Always love reading fans views on Brighton when we are after one of their players.
I particularly like how every single Lancashire/Yorkshire club have the same fans* - struggling under the weight of the permanent chip on their shoulder. Credit to that board, for once there was no standard, cliched homophobia - perhaps news got out that someone ordered a shandy in the town centre Wetherspoons and the locals abandoned the shiny box in the corner of the room to grab their pitchforks.

And it's laughable that Blackburn of all clubs could say, straight-faced, that we bought our way up the leagues. The irony is physically painful.

Twats, the lot of them.

(Burnley are the worst by a mile. Worse than Leeds, Wednesday, Barnsley, all of them. Can't wait for their trip down, it's been a while since I saw a shaved chimpanzee in a purple shirt calling everything it looks at a poofter.)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Sheffield Wednesday are looking like they are building a nice little squad, I think they could be the dark horses this year. I wonder what odds they are might be worth an e/w punt.

Unfortunately, that's what I've been thinking. Got a few useful players already.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
We are now odds on to sign him with Wednesday reportedly no longer interested (if they ever were).
Looks like it's down to offering enough for Blackburn to bite. Given that they have lost 12 from last season and are likely to lose both their main strikers that may not be entirely straightforward.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
And it's laughable that Blackburn of all clubs could say, straight-faced, that we bought our way up the leagues.

(Burnley are the worst by a mile. Worse than Leeds, Wednesday, Barnsley, all of them. Can't wait for their trip down, it's been a while since I saw a shaved chimpanzee in a purple shirt calling everything it looks at a poofter.)

Lovely bunch, aren't they? Of all the Lancashire clubs, the only one I have found to have really decent, friendly fans is Blackpool. Completely different from all the rest. As for Blackburn, it's as if they never had Uncle Jack.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Screen Shot 2015-07-16 at 22.57.47.png

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
A decent player and a very good signing if it happened. I am mildly concerned about our lack of activity to date in forward positions but being a Blackburn fan right now must be worse. Possibly losing both forwards and marshall and a squad of around 18. That's the time to be really worried I guess

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Sounds like BRFC want similar to what they got for Cairney and have laughed off our bid.

Guess back to the drawing board as think Cairney was 3m

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here