Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ben duncan green councillor = tosspot

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yeah, it was an attack on the UK....the flight was from Frankfurt with a stop-over in the UK.
It was an American flight, and im sure there terrorists looked at the passenger manifest first, to check the nationalities of the people on an American flight, in order to make sure the flight contained a suitable amount of British people. Youre keeping me laughing....well done.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yeah, it was an attack on the UK....the flight was from Frankfurt with a stop-over in the UK.
It was an American flight, and im sure there terrorists looked at the passenger manifest first, to check the nationalities of the people on an American flight, in order to make sure the flight contained a suitable amount of British people. Youre keeping me laughing....well done.

The feeder flight from Frankfurt wasn't even the same PLANE. :dunce: :lolol:

Frankfurt to London was a small 727, who then hopped onto the 747 that blew up.

You really are the gift that keeps on giving. I do like how you laugh at everyone who sees through your bullshit Dave, and not only that but you like to TELL everyone that's what you're doing. It's a classic defence mechanism for the stupid I would guess.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
From somebody who considers an attack on an American aircraft an attack on Britain. Praise indeed.

So, youre saying this was an attack on Britain due to the percentage of British people on an American airliner? Dear ****ing god.....
I see from your pompous posts in the the past, that you think your smarter than you are.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Before we skipped hand-in-hand with the USA to invade Iraq, how many incidents of islamic terrorism had Britain suffered?
Moinul Abedin was jailed for 20 years in 2002 for conspiring to commit terrorist atrocities and for bomb-making in his Birmingham home. His co-defendant, Mostafa Faisal, previously stood trial for bomb-making in 1996 and sentenced to 4 years for gun possession clearly with Islamic terrorism in mind.

This was all well before the 2nd Iraq war. To suggest that everything was rosy here in the UK before 2003 is simply not true. In fact, the legacy of the Likes of Bin Laden and Abu Hamza in the 90s at London mosques was that there was always going to be Islamic terror here. It was a question of when not if.

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Moinul Abedin was jailed for 20 years in 2002 for conspiring to commit terrorist atrocities and for bomb-making in his Birmingham home. His co-defendant, Mostafa Faisal, previously stood trial for bomb-making in 1996 and sentenced to 4 years for gun possession clearly with Islamic terrorism in mind.

This was all well before the 2nd Iraq war. To suggest that everything was rosy here in the UK before 2003 is simply not true. In fact, the legacy of the Likes of Bin Laden and Abu Hamza in the 90s at London mosques was that there was always going to be Islamic terror here. It was a question of when not if.

Well, you found somebody. One. So, really, we were not in the islamic line of fire. What bombings did he commit?
He clearly was planning some shit, but we dont know who against really.
I stand by the fact, that our involvement in American wars, has put has more in the firing line.

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
Tosspot? They are not hired to kill then?

Personally I dont support war so I dont support the people making war or fighting in war, which includes soldiers. I dont support Help For Hero's (How are they Hero's?). I dont support their reasons for going there (oil ect) and I dont support marches/parades.

What I dont understand is, mosty people say stop war but they support the people who go there and fight them? THEIR the tosspots.

Flame me if you want, my opinion is my opinion. :albion2:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Personally I dont support war so I dont support the people making war or fighting in war, which includes soldiers. I dont support Help For Hero's (How are they Hero's?). I dont support their reasons for going there (oil ect) and I dont support marches/parades.

What I dont understand is, mosty people say stop war but they support the people who go there and fight them? THEIR the tosspots.

Dull

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

Personally I dont support war so I dont support the people making war or fighting in war, which includes soldiers.

....unless your cosy suburban existence is threatened by some hitherto unknown enemy, when you and your type will bleat, bleat and bleat some more that the government isn't doing enough to protect you and yours....... then my friend, you will be glad that those in uniform come to your undeserved aid, by putting their lives on the line for £19k a year...... think on.

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
....unless your cosy suburban existence is threatened by some hitherto unknown enemy, when you and your type will bleat, bleat and bleat some more that the government isn't doing enough to protect you and yours....... then my friend, you will be glad that those in uniform come to your undeserved aid, by putting their lives on the line for £19k a year...... think on.
Didn't ask them to, my friend.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I don't support ANY war. WW1 and 2 I am extremely grateful, Iraq, Pakistan ect no.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Well, you found somebody. One. So, really, we were not in the islamic line of fire. What bombings did he commit?
He clearly was planning some shit, but we dont know who against really.
I stand by the fact, that our involvement in American wars, has put has more in the firing line.

Bloody hell.you're trying to downplay their actions with semantics? Actually I mentioned two and but for the alertness of the security forces they'd have definitely killed people. I didn't realise it was a willy waving contest though on numbers killed. If so, how many Islamic terror incidents have we had since 2003 in the UK? The way you talk about it, it should be occurring almost weekly.

What I hoped you'd realise is that it was always going to occur regardless of Britain's involvement in Iraq. France didn't invade Iraq yet suffered horrific Islamic terrorism in Toulouse. Van Gogh, the director was murdered in Holland, Denmark was under threat of terror in 2005 over cartoons. A muslim was arrested in France over the Belgian synagogue shootings in May. The threat of Islamic terrorism is all around us and Iraq is not the main reason.

So, once again - just how many terror incidents have there been since 2005 in the UK to show that Iraq has made this country more unsafe?

Last edited:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes

And they are the very people who fight for your right to have that opinion, and express it. So just you fvcking well think on before you post crap like that. Idiot.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The feeder flight from Frankfurt wasn't even the same PLANE. :dunce: :lolol:

Frankfurt to London was a small 727, who then hopped onto the 747 that blew up.

You really are the gift that keeps on giving. I do like how you laugh at everyone who sees through your bullshit Dave, and not only that but you like to TELL everyone that's what you're doing. It's a classic defence mechanism for the stupid I would guess.

and the baggage with the bomb came from?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Bloody hell.you're trying to downplay their actions with semantics? Actually I mentioned two and but for the alertness of the security forces they'd have definitely killed people. I didn't realise it was a willy waving contest though on numbers killed. If so, how many Islamic terror incidents have we had since 2003 in the UK? The way you talk about it, it should be occurring almost weekly.

What I hoped you'd realise is that it was always going to occur regardless of Britain's involvement in Iraq. France didn't invade Iraq yet suffered horrific Islamic terrorism in Toulouse. Van Gogh, the director was murdered in Holland, Denmark was under threat of terror in 2005 over cartoons. A muslim was arrested in France over the Belgian synagogue shootings in May. The threat of Islamic terrorism is all around us and Iraq is not the main reason.

So, once again - just how many terror incidents have there been since 2005 in the UK to show that Iraq has made this country more unsafe?

How many incidents have our security forces say they have stopped?
Im not just talking about Iraq either.
Synagogue shootings? I wonder what that was about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here