Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bellend & Hove Albion

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
He was possibly the worst player I have ever seen. And when you think of Mahoney-Johnson, Paynter etc That really is saying something.

A defender incapable of defending.

I'm sure I heard he scored for Barnet last week, unless it was his brother or a namesake.

Mahoney Johnson was awful - I think he turned us down initially and we had to convince him to sign!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
CKR is the only one mentioned so far that I've taken a personal (rather than general) dislike to due to the amount of effort he seemed to put into avoiding younger fans (post & pre-game) whenever I saw him playing for us. Nob.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Colin Hawkins was also sent off just minutes after coming on as a sub, plus he scored a spectacular own goal, although not in the same game.

Ah, the classic Hawk diagonal run, directly from the touchline when coming on as sub, straight into the eighteen yard box to immediately give away a penalty which was rewarded with a red card which meant he merely had to continue his diagonal run straight down the tunnel by the corner. Clown of the highest order :lolol:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
He was possibly the worst player I have ever seen. And when you think of Mahoney-Johnson, Paynter etc That really is saying something.

A defender incapable of defending.

Ashley Neal was worse, surely?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I will get flamed for this, but ... Kaz?

I love the man don;t get me wrong and the beginning of this season he was amazing.

but, he has had a few run ins with the law hasn't he? Wasn't it only last year he was due in court for smashing that girls phone?

If I am wrong, I will grovel an apology and buy him a Nandos

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I will get flamed for this, but ... Kaz?

I love the man don;t get me wrong and the beginning of this season he was amazing.

but, he has had a few run ins with the law hasn't he? Wasn't it only last year he was due in court for smashing that girls phone?

If I am wrong, I will grovel an apology and buy him a Nandos

The incidents are right but the cases were three years ago.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Has Ryan Harley been mentioned. Absolute Bell, prancing around the pitch with very little interest in anything.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Micky Thomas has no recollection of signing for the Albion as Mike Bamber got him paralytic and he signed a contract then promptly fell asleep.

And then wondered why it did not work out....

The signs were bloody there, Christ on a unicycle.... you wonder sometimes about people..

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
every great Knob team needs backroom staff

im nominating ##### ##### ,i love the bloke for understanding my protest in his office and giving me two cup final tickets out of his bottom draw.....but why did he still have about 3000 tickets in the draw when we had already officially sold out and everyone had already supposedly received their tickets
Please, it's 'drawer'.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Ryan Harley?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Personally thought alongside Richie the Bear they were the only bright spots of the Gillingham years.

What about Geoff Minton????

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I see this thread has almost inevitably turned into 'shit players' for the Albion. FFS, why can't people read anymore these days? Ow well, well done to those who did answer the exam question. The rest. Get out. You let your club down. Be gone...;)

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
I'm sure he's grown up a little now, but I'd like to nominate YASER KASIM, for getting sent off in a reserve game, threatening the ref, and then offering to fight the Albion fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here