Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bell Cheeses at work

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
So - what animal were/are you?? Can't leave it like that!

Sorry to leave you all in suspense. I am on the train to our 'away day' (in my office) as we speak so thought it was a good time to do this.

I am a mild panther with significant owl qualities. :ffsparr:

Really brimming with excitement and enthusiasm for this today, particularly the group tasks.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Sorry to leave you all in suspense. I am on the train to our 'away day' (in my office) as we speak so thought it was a good time to do this.

Really brimming with excitement and enthusiasm for this today, particularly the group tasks.

Oh good lord. I thought I’d done all of the possible variations of these types of things but this one sounds like a new low! Whilst feeling your pain, I also have the popcorn out for updates from your day!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Can you at least turn your head round 360 degrees?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Tell them you're nocturnal and can't possibly attend in that case

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Went to change a pair of basin taps today, 5 minutes before I arrived they decided to paint the vanity unit, inside and out!

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
today i went to hand a job over to Lorelle....:rolleyes: she spat the dummy because her mirror was 5mm shorter than specified , she didn't complain yesterday when they installed it but waited until this afternoon at 3.30 when i went there, to demand it be removed and a new one supplied , of course now it will have to be broken to be removed and can't be sold as a 2nd , 600 dollars down the shitter ....what an absolute **** of a woman , i hope her next shit is a hedgehog....!!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
today i went to hand a job over to Lorelle....:rolleyes: she spat the dummy because her mirror was 5mm shorter than specified , she didn't complain yesterday when they installed it but waited until this afternoon at 3.30 when i went there, to demand it be removed and a new one supplied , of course now it will have to be broken to be removed and can't be sold as a 2nd , 600 dollars down the shitter ....what an absolute **** of a woman , i hope her next shit is a hedgehog....!!

Is most of the story missing or am I not seeing something obvious?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

PARKLIFE!

MV5BY2MyMGQwNzctNGE5Mi00YTBkLTkyMGMtOTJkNTY3Mzg0ZDcyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjA3NDg2Mzg@._V1_.jpg

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

All I can say is thanks for giving this thread a bump

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Just had a phone call from a site manager of a very well known house builder.
“Your fitters have just finished plot blah, there’s a stain on it, replace it asap this is unacceptable, fitting stained carpets, I want it replaced by close of play tomorrow”
He slams the phone down….
Luckily the fitter thought this might happen as he was fitting other areas he noticed someone come in with ladders, and was gone within five minutes, so he went to investigate.

I just forwarded this to the site manager and area manager, with an estimate to replace it.

Attachments

• trim.085D3588-30F1-46AA-9D7E-70CFA9CF5F9A.MOV
    382.7 KB
  • ceilling.jpg
    ceilling.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 191
  • floor.jpg
    floor.jpg
    454.5 KB · Views: 192

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The girl sat on the adjacent desk, has just polished off a snack. The position of our respective monitors means I can't tell for sure what it was, but I can only assume from the crunching noises, that it was a bag of gravel.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The girl sat on the adjacent desk, has just polished off a snack. The position of our respective monitors means I can't tell for sure what it was, but I can only assume from the crunching noises, that it was a bag of gravel.

I do have some sympathy, as outside of a bag of Skips, its largely impossible to eat a bag of crisps without there being some acoustic disturbance.

I ate a bag of roast beef Hula Hoops in the office yesterday, and in my head, it sounded like Concorde crashing into a saucepan factory. Despite diligently scoffing with my mouth closed, I still probably sounded like a dinosaur eating a tree. Fortunately I'm of an age now where I don't really care.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I do have some sympathy, as outside of a bag of Skips, its largely impossible to eat a bag of crisps without there being some acoustic disturbance.

I ate a bag of roast beef Hula Hoops in the office yesterday, and in my head, it sounded like Concorde crashing into a saucepan factory. Despite diligently scoffing with my mouth closed, I still probably sounded like a dinosaur eating a tree. Fortunately I'm of an age now where I don't really care.

I mean, the simple answer to this, is to not eat any bag of crisps at your desk.

I can assure you though, these were way beyond a bag of doritos. These were serious. Something like pork scratchings. But crunchier.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

What would this thread be without CRISPS?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What would this thread be without CRISPS?

CRSIPS, after three years of doing basically nothing, other than eat and play with her phone, has had to rather step up these last couple of months - as NOISE MACHINE (who despite all the singing and humming and tapping and pen-clicking, was actually really quite efficient) left the company. She's cut down on the crisps actually, and now favours about three YOGHURTS a day. Amazing how much noise you can make with a yoghurt pot, if you are sufficiently committed to being an irritant.

The girl eating the GRAVEL was an attempt at replacing Noise - but its not worked out for her, and she finishes on Friday. I should make clear that she's leaving because of family health issues, rather than because the easily-irritated chap on the adjacent desk tuts, rolls his eyes and puts his headphones on, every time she reaches for her snack drawer...

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here