Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bell Cheeses at work

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I've been dipping in and out of this (very amusing) thread since it started, and I'm finally going to make a contribution: the bloke who sits next to me is THE most disgusting eater I have ever met. He seems to only eat and drink with the front of his mouth, it's almost as if he's kissing and eating at the same time. Everything is slurped and sucked in the most disgusting fashion. And it's constant. Constant! He has cereal for breakfast when he comes in, then toast. He sucks at fruit and chocolate all day, and then sucks at a huge bowl of whatever for his lunch. And as for the days he has soup ... *shudder* Because we're covering each other we have different break times, so I'm stuck at my desk while he does this.

He's not here today fortunately, so he can't look over my shoulder and see me typing this.

He has breakfast at his desk .... during work time?!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I do......normally get something on the way in. Is it any different than having lunch at your desk? (I guess I usually eat it around 7.15/30 am and I'm technically 9-5, so not strictly in company time).

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Yes. He comes in about 10 minutes early, but he probably takes a bit longer to make and eat it. I too get in early and eat breakfast at my desk, although mine is usually just a Ginster's Cornish pasty or something that doesn't require preparation. (I come in before him)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yes. He comes in about 10 minutes early, but he probably takes a bit longer to make and eat it. I too get in early and eat breakfast at my desk, although mine is usually just a Ginster's Cornish pasty or something that doesn't require preparation. (I come in before him)

You have a CORNISH PASTY for breakfast ? ???

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Jesus Christ !!

I'm amazed you are not on this thread posted by someone else.

Ha! Judging by the shocked reaction to my breakfast choice it did cross my mind that I was someone else's Bell Cheese, but no one else in my office uses NSC.

I am genuinely surprised at the reaction though, I didn't think a pasty for breakfast was that outlandish. It's not like it's fruit or anything.

EDIT: Is it too late to backtrack and call it an 'English Croissant'?

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ha! Judging by the shocked reaction to my breakfast choice it did cross my mind that I was someone else's Bell Cheese, but no one else in my office uses NSC.

I am surprised at the reaction though, I didn't think a pasty for breakfast was that outlandish. It's not like it's fruit or anything.

EDIT: Maybe I should have called it an 'English Croissant'

Only acceptable when hungover. Also a big difference between a cold Ginsters, and a piping hot West Cornwall Pasty Co thing from the shop at the station which would STINK the office out.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

I am genuinely surprised at the reaction though, I didn't think a pasty for breakfast was that outlandish. It's not like it's fruit or anything.

EDIT: Is it too late to backtrack and call it an 'English Croissant'?

Croissant Anglais

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Jeez, you sound like my boss.

I don't always have a Cornish pasty. Sometimes I have the Ginster's Spicy Chicken slice. I like to mix it up.

I just laughed so hard I blew my bladder out my backside :laugh:

You dirty, dirty *******.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Jeez, you sound like my boss.

I don't always have a Cornish pasty. Sometimes I have the Ginster's Spicy Chicken slice. I like to mix it up.

You say it like its the most natural thing in the world. Its not. Its deeply unsettling.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
New account manager on the scene so the same old shit, can we jump on a call, account plans, risk register etc, **** off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here