Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bell Cheeses at work

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Tupperware lady is undoubtedly after attention. No one gets that attached to plastic containers.

Whatever happened to 80s style tupperware parties?

I think my Mrs bought it. All of it.
We now follow the pattern :
1. make a bit too much food.
2. put left over food in tubberware
3. put tubberware in fridge
4. wait three days
5. throw food away and wash tubberware

(optionally between 4 & 5 is "put tubberware in freezer for 3 months")

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Oh **** here goes.

It's only 8.15, it's my first day back in the office since before Christmas (thanks SASTA, working from home was bliss) and it's started.

'I've only had hot water and lemon for breakfast this morning, have a spinning class this evening and have already done 870 steps'

This will go on for AT LEAST 2 weeks before they all revert to eating any junk food within reach.

Tubberware is also in evidence. I'll report back later on any discussion re contents but it'll be mostly leaves. For now.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh **** here goes.

It's only 8.15, it's my first day back in the office since before Christmas (thanks SASTA, working from home was bliss) and it's started.

'I've only had hot water and lemon for breakfast this morning, have a spinning class this evening and have already done 870 steps'

This will go on for AT LEAST 2 weeks before they all revert to eating any junk food within reach.

Tubberware is also in evidence. I'll report back later on any discussion re contents but it'll be mostly leaves. For now.

Crisps has also clearly made a doomed-to-failure NYR.

No crisps or similar fat laden savoury snacks yesterday. Oh no.

Instead, she arrived at her desk with a bowl of apples. Four, I think. And a KNIFE and a SPOON. Clearly, the thought of inflicting just 4 x 5 minutes of slurpy chompy MISERY on her co-workers over a working day was completely out of the question. Her cunning plan instead, to cut up each apple into around a MILLION small pieces, to then eat one at a time over the course of an hour or so, in order to accompany said slurps and chomps, with the constant chink and clatter of spoon on bowl.

She 100% does this shit on purpose.

The ****ing cow.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Tubberware is the single most valued contribution to this thread so far! Not only does it perfectly encapsulate the merging of an iconic food container with an overweight female chubster it is the sheer genius of accidentally inventing a new word here on NSC. I'm so looking forward to deliberately using it on a regular basis at work and then seeing which bell cheese takes the bait and corrects me, I will stand my ground and insist I am right - safe in the knowledge that the challenger will spend an inordinate amount of time to prove me wrong to which i will still insist I am right. Marvellous sport!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Can we have TubberWEAR as well, to describe the shapeless CARDIGAN, elastic-waist slacks and SENSIBLE shoes, favoured by these FREAKS?

We used to have a woman here, probably referenced in the early days of this thread, who earned solid gold bellcheese status through wardrobe choices alone, even ignoring the fact she looked like Eric Idle and was a ****ing horrible, nosey, poisonous bitch.

She wore the same 'style' every day of the 10 years or so she was here - coupling white Velcro trainers and stonewashed jeans, with a grey sweatshirt. Not a PLAIN grey sweatshirt though. She had at least a DOZEN of these beauties, each one with big image of a different BIRD or ANIMAL on the front.

The SPARROWHAWK was my favourite.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
We used to have a woman here, probably referenced in the early days of this thread, who earned solid gold bellcheese status through wardrobe choices alone, even ignoring the fact she looked like Eric Idle and was a ****ing horrible, nosey, poisonous bitch.

She wore the same 'style' every day of the 10 years or so she was here - coupling white Velcro trainers and stonewashed jeans, with a grey sweatshirt. Not a PLAIN grey sweatshirt though. She had at least a DOZEN of these beauties, each one with big image of a different BIRD or ANIMAL on the front.

The SPARROWHAWK was my favourite.

SPLENDID

Can I recommend the 'Hampshire wolf fleece spotters society' facebook page.

It's a CRACKER

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Tubberware is the single most valued contribution to this thread so far! Not only does it perfectly encapsulate the merging of an iconic food container with an overweight female chubster it is the sheer genius of accidentally inventing a new word here on NSC. I'm so looking forward to deliberately using it on a regular basis at work and then seeing which bell cheese takes the bait and corrects me, I will stand my ground and insist I am right - safe in the knowledge that the challenger will spend an inordinate amount of time to prove me wrong to which i will still insist I am right. Marvellous sport!

Stop it, you're going to make me BLUSH with accidental pride.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
SPLENDID

Can I recommend the 'Hampshire wolf fleece spotters society' facebook page.

It's a CRACKER

She might well be a member, if the fleece folk allow sweatshirts (perhaps a sub-forum?)

She definitely had WOLF in her range.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Our office was asking for donations to the New York food bank, aiming to raise $500 – no problem at all with that, a worthy cause this time of year. It was the final paragraph of the e mail that got the Brits in the office barfing.

“If we hit the jackpot, we’ll have a donut party that’ll definitely make it ALL worth it.

But, WAIT…there’s more.

Each time you donate, your name will be put into a hat. A name will be taken out and chosen as the DONUT PARTY CAPTAIN, which means YOU choose the date of the party AND the donut flavors”.

I’ll make a donation but I would rather stick my head up a baboon’s arse than partake in such bellcheesery.

I do hope such nonsense could only happen in the USA – unless of course you know differently………………..

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Our office was asking for donations to the New York food bank, aiming to raise $500 – no problem at all with that, a worthy cause this time of year. It was the final paragraph of the e mail that got the Brits in the office barfing.

“If we hit the jackpot, we’ll have a donut party that’ll definitely make it ALL worth it.

But, WAIT…there’s more.

Each time you donate, your name will be put into a hat. A name will be taken out and chosen as the DONUT PARTY CAPTAIN, which means YOU choose the date of the party AND the donut flavors”.

I’ll make a donation but I would rather stick my head up a baboon’s arse than partake in such bellcheesery.

I do hope such nonsense could only happen in the USA – unless of course you know differently………………..

Make a patronizing nod to the hungry and needy of the city, then celebrate by stuffing their fat faces with high-sugar, high-fat snacks. The complete lack of self-awareness is an admirable American trait.

The title of DONUT PARTY CAPTAIN really is quite something, too. Do they get a BADGE?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Make a patronizing nod to the hungry and needy of the city, then celebrate by stuffing their fat faces with high-sugar, high-fat snacks. The complete lack of self-awareness is an admirable American trait.

The title of DONUT PARTY CAPTAIN really is quite something, too. Do they get a BADGE?

A BADGE ? I'd want a HAT.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Today is a day for joyous celebration !

Mr "SPAWT" has been transferred. Yes, the man who, despite using a PC for 17 years, refuses to learn how to copy file.doc into c:\temp; his assertion being "I aint a boring geek like the rest of you, I'm good at SPAWT" and once defended his lack of knowledge by claiming he could beat any of us at squash.

He's been moved (along with some I'll miss) to another building.

It's no exaggeration to say I'm COCK-A-HOOP

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here