Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beginning to think that's that then.......

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]694191769953636353[/tweet]

The club hasn't announced Friday's guest pie yet, have they?

We must be confident of getting some players in other than for the DS, otherwise we wouldn´t have let Elvis and Ince go out on loan. OK they may not be 1st XI starters but they are both in the squad and often on the bench.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Can we please sign some players, especially a striker, on a permanent basis. Too many loanees are not good for any club as we learnt to our cost last year.

Bang on - we should send Wilson and Sidwell back before they get us relegated. Geez, if we hadn't wasted all that time playing that Wayne Bridge feller at LB, we'd be in Europe by now...............

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
[MENTION=350]Zebedee[/MENTION] is perhaps the least-appropriately named poster on this board. If there is ONE person who doesn't have a spring in his step.....

Sorry if that is so I thought he would be good to bounce a thread !

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
They need to get a shifty on if they are going to announce anything. Can't see anything now though

Manu wouldn't have gone out on loan without a replacement. I'm assuming given March is out for the season that Knockaert wasn't it. Hopefully they are tying up deals, finishing medicals and doing photos.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
If there isn't a first team signing comng then whoever is running the twitter account is a PR idiot.

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
Another u21 player confirmed by club on Twitter, other than that I feel this may be it!

However, by bringing in Knocky it has been a very good transfer window for us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here