Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bees Need Your Help!

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Done and shared on Twitter. My uncle's a Bees fan. Good luck!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Done - it may change our luck at Brentford, every time I go to watch a league game there we get tonked (although we did win the cup courtesy of Nelson's wonder goal).

I'd like to come away from Brentford with some points just once

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I'll GET a BANNER made UP straightaway

I believe you might be being condescending. This sort of request should be fully assessed and rated on a scale of need relating to whether it is fundamental to the local community. Once that rating process is complete, it will then be possible to determine the size of the banner necessary to convey the level of support. There has to be proper due process for this sort of thing and perhaps Bozza and NSC should form a committee to undertake this!!!!

done.

but take your time building it! I love Griffin Park, despite the tonking we usually get there...

Hope you and orient come up, and wham, fulham and palace come down (and charlton, millwall and qpr stay in the champ.) - could be an awesome season for london clubs (and albion away days) next year...

I've take it you have given up on any chance of promotion via the play-offs?

By the way, I have signed!

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Signed. Let's hope the likes of Brentford are still going strong once the current wave of rich owners get tired of their play things.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Done - it may change our luck at Brentford, every time I go to watch a league game there we get tonked (although we did win the cup courtesy of Nelson's wonder goal).

I'd like to come away from Brentford with some points just once

We did last time we played them!

p.s. signed

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Yeah, but I wasn't there for that, I have memories of three or four goal maulings

Fair enough, I only like to remember the good times, 8 wins in March on the Gus bus!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Signed. My granddad is a Brentford fan so best of luck!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here