Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beckhams kids in argie shirts

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
How can you have never reduced your son to tears? I've reduced mine to tears simply banning him from the iPad for a few days…

His mum reduced him to tears when she said we had ratatouille for tea once, although that night the rest of us cried as well.

He doesn't cry when I do something like that. I explain why I'm doing it and he accepts it.

He has never cried over what he is given for dinner lol

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
View attachment 56261

Maybe Beckham had forgotten about this or couldn't care less.

This is precisely why he likes them in Argentina shirts! Publically its a statement from him that he has moved on, holds no grudge and has respect for Argentinians. In reality, he may hate their guts till his dying day but the former supposed stance is much more healthy for 'brand Beckham' and his bank balance.

The Beckham's = The Royal family for the chattering classes!:facepalm:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Maybe, just maybe, his kids wanted to wear Argentinian shirts at a world cup final where the finalists were Argentina and Germany. Nothing more nothing less. Those Kids must have a marvellous collection of shirts anyway.

suedy

suedygull
Aug 8, 2010
burgess hill
Maybe, just maybe, his kids wanted to wear Argentinian shirts at a world cup final where the finalists were Argentina and Germany. Nothing more nothing less. Those Kids must have a marvellous collection of shirts anyway.

Far too simple.why go for the easy answer when we can have a 12 page binfest!

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I have never reduced my son to tears.

I never will.

He can support whichever football team he wants to.

Don't be so bent. Man Utd don't need supporters from Brighton. Brighton need supporters from Brighton. He was 8 years old and learnt a valuable lesson about heritage and values that day.

When your son joins the ballet rambert and grows a Freddie Mercury tache you've only got yourself to blame. Washy washy no mark.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Don't be so bent. Man Utd don't need supporters from Brighton. Brighton need supporters from Brighton. He was 8 years old and learnt a valuable lesson about heritage and values that day.

When your son joins the ballet rambert and grows a Freddie Mercury tache you've only got yourself to blame. Washy washy no mark.

With a tolerant, sympathetic father like you, I'm sure your children will be valuable members of the community for years to come.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Well Maybe, just maybe he should have explained why they shouldn't.

And WHY exactly shouldn't they? Don't worry, I know what your answer will be so no need. Forever bringing your politics into things.

As said, kids at a world cup final, two teams, went for one of those two, wore shirt. Went home.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He doesn't cry when I do something like that. I explain why I'm doing it and he accepts it.

He has never cried over what he is given for dinner lol

To a 3 or 4 year old!? You need to write a book about everything you've done. Seriously, I've never heard anything like this about a small child.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Well Maybe, just maybe he should have explained why they shouldn't.

It sounds exhausting being you, constantly angry at someone/thing, forever railing against some perceived threat or insult or the latest Daily Mail inspired fear-mongering or trying to recall the days when the Union Flag marched across the globe with Thatcher on the front of every paper and stacks of Giles cartoon books by the dunny.

Do you ever just throw your arms up and say, "You know what, I'm knackered, I don't think I can be bothered to be such an aggressive prick today".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here