Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Becchio

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Son say it is on soccer source who are usually correct but I cant find this site despite a google search and asking son who found it through google.

Soccer Sauce pick up rumours from websites like this and Football Rumours! They also tweet lots of obvious stuff and then claim they were 'in the know'.

They used to delete stuff they got wrong, but people got wise to that and recorded the tweets.

They post about everything and the odd thing comes off.

Absolute rubbish.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
So beacause a Rich Prem team will have 4 strikers, they should go down to 3 and us (a mid range Champ team) should splurge on 4? Also feel like he'd be 3rd choice here as Ulloa and Barnes would be ahead of him (though he'd be 2nd choice as target man tis true). Ulloa and Becchio TOGETHER wouldn't suit our style...... hundreds of strikers in the world as comparible talent wise would. Surely Burke can find ONE?

I didn't say they would want to go down to 3 or that we are signing another striker but just pointing out he is at best 4th choice for them now and that I think we could do with another good striker. I dont know if there is any truth in this rumour at all but as it has been posted on here a few times I thought the fact they had signed another striker was interesting. He could also be possibly further down than the pecking order than that as they have a couple of attacking mids who can play up front.

A personal opinion but I do think we need another striker as we do no not know how CMS recovery will go and Ulloa/Barnes is not enough especially as Barnes is also used wide quite often. I like Barnes but I also think Becchio would be an improvement on him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Soccer Sauce pick up rumours from websites like this and Football Rumours! They also tweet lots of obvious stuff and then claim they were 'in the know'.

They used to delete stuff they got wrong, but people got wise to that and recorded the tweets.

They post about everything and the odd thing comes off.

Absolute rubbish.
So that's a maybe, then.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Guidetti is continuing his rehabilitation after struggling with the after-effects of a debilitating infection that caused him to miss a year of his career.
New boss Manuel Pellegrini inquired about taking him on loan to Malaga and Guidetti hopes to finally force his way into the first team this season.
He added: 'I believe in two months I will be 100 per cent fit, and I am looking forward to the year now. I will get a pre-season and can start again from the beginning.'

Two months...this was the end of July.

Also from the new managers view he tried to get him on loan so doubt a champ club will be where he wants him playing.

Dec 29, 2011
Guidetti is continuing his rehabilitation after struggling with the after-effects of a debilitating infection that caused him to miss a year of his career.
New boss Manuel Pellegrini inquired about taking him on loan to Malaga and Guidetti hopes to finally force his way into the first team this season.
He added: 'I believe in two months I will be 100 per cent fit, and I am looking forward to the year now. I will get a pre-season and can start again from the beginning.'

Two months...this was the end of July.

Also from the new managers view he tried to get him on loan so doubt a champ club will be where he wants him playing.

Man City have Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic and Negredo. That's over a £100m front line, I doubt Guidetti will get a game this season.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Why would anyone want to sign Elmander!? One of the biggest crocks of shite to grace the Premier League, and at the princely sum of £8.5 million quid for Bolton..
18 goals in three seasons :ffsparr: Not to mention he is 32.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Why would anyone want to sign Elmander!? One of the biggest crocks of shite to grace the Premier League, and at the princely sum of £8.5 million quid for Bolton..
18 goals in three seasons :ffsparr: Not to mention he is 32.

Good for us though if we really are after Becchio on Loan. I wouldn't care if Norwich were signing Mickey Mouse, at least we have a chance now.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Good for us though if we really are after Becchio on Loan. I wouldn't care if Norwich were signing Mickey Mouse, at least we have a chance now.

I'd worry if they signed Roadrunner. That beaky twazzock always unjustly wins when the effortous Acme-sponsored Wily is the one who puts all the work in for no reward.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'd worry if they signed Roadrunner. That beaky twazzock always unjustly wins when the effortous Acme-sponsored Wily is the one who puts all the work in for no reward.

I don't think The roadrunner would pass a drugs test. Coyotes can run at 43mph, roadrunners have a max speed of 20mph, yet The roadrunner frequently outran wile e coyote. Some substance abuse had to be responsible.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Soccer Sauce ‏@soccer_sauce 13 Aug
We first reported that Scott Parker would sign for #QPR on the 3rd June.Don't believe us?..check our timeline.Always been confident on this

Soccer Sauce ‏@soccer_sauce 13 Aug
As we have reported for 2 months,Scott Parker is set to sign for #QPR #rightagain

Scott Parker: Fulham sign Tottenham midfielder

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Elmander just signed for Norwich. Might see Becchio sign somewhere soon.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Elmander just signed for Norwich. Might see Becchio sign somewhere soon.
As said further up, why do we NEED 4 strikers but Norwich will happily sell themselves short with just 3.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here