Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beards everywhere

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Talking of Sidwell and Brian Blessed in the same thread - there was a chap in the NS yesterday who had a booming voice similar to BB. SS was warming up on the touchline during the game and the BB sound-a-like shouted "Sidwell" who then looked up followed by "I love you" to which SS blew him a kiss.

Maybe you needed to be there, but it was funny at the time

I was in the NW corner and heard that - was a splendid moment.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I doubt if Gillette and Wilkinson Sword with be advertising their razors at the stadium this season.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I personally think that beards on most people especially young men with tattoos looks hideous but then that is a personal view and obviously others feel differently.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Which is, of course bollocks. Any hair, if kept clean is healthy and detritus free.

Ah,the master of talking bollocks has appeared.Tell me then,oh know-it-all,how you keep the hair up your nose shampooed,and,indeed,what purpose it serves being up there in the first place.You really are a f***wit,aren't you?:lolol:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Ryan, gross, propper and Suttner - not sure I could tell em apart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm sorry,but I find beards fairly disgusting things,full of semi-digested food,and according to a recent investigation,with more fecal bugs than a toilet seat.The Army only used to allow beards to be grown for religious reasons,or if you had fungal skin infections-very sensible rules.'Taches are ok if kept clean and tidy,ie snot-free.:wink:

You realise what that is? It is vomit. I can assure you there is no vomit in my beard. I am pretty sure its free of poo, wee and lager, too. :rock::angel::rave::cheers:

Coalburner

May 22, 2017
If having a beard makes them play half as well as Bruno, then for me it's "The more beards the better"

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
You realise what that is? It is vomit. I can assure you there is no vomit in my beard. I am pretty sure its free of poo, wee and lager, too. :rock::angel::rave::cheers:

I am sure you keep your beardy bits as clean as possible,but unless you live in a bubble,you will inevitably be trapping pollution in it.While encouraging ever larger beards might clear the air a little,I'm sure they can't be good for the epidermis?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I am sure you keep your beardy bits as clean as possible,but unless you live in a bubble,you will inevitably be trapping pollution in it.While encouraging ever larger beards might clear the air a little,I'm sure they can't be good for the epidermis?

Fair point. Mine is trimmed, and shampoo'd daily. No more a threat to global environmental treaties than the hair on my head. Unless you subscribe to compulsory this stylee:

USE-ilia-with-vger.jpg

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I'm sorry,but I find beards fairly disgusting things,full of semi-digested food,and according to a recent investigation,with more fecal bugs than a toilet seat.The Army only used to allow beards to be grown for religious reasons,or if you had fungal skin infections-very sensible rules.:

So on the basis that your beard is vomit, poo and wee free the natural conclusion to be drawn is that you're a religious fundamentalist with a fungal skin infection. I would never have guessed.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
beards are quite fashionable these days - just in case you hadnt noticed

We passed 'peak beard' YEARS ago.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/fashion/2013/jul/24/have-we-reached-peak-beard

Bloody Hipsters, far too many in Brighton.

See this is the issue with Brighton, normally trends begin there and flow out to the rest of the country - proper clubbing, European cafe culture, tolerance and acceptance - but with beards and hipsters such is the impenetrable nature of the South Downs they've only just got going, thankfully when it's too late.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
It's your duty as a man to have facial hair on some level.

Girls, never date a man who:

- Is clean shaven (it suggests conformity and that they do a proper job)
- doesn't like cats
- voted for Brexit

Almost there. I'm clean-shaven and I don't like cats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here