Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beam back

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Beam back was excellent, atmosphere in the stadium was excellent, result was crap and the bar service? We had 6 pints before, during and after the match and never queued for more than 10 minutes. Gotta pick your queue and your server!!

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Thought Beam back was excellent - Hope the club do it for Friday as other matches where relevant - Bar service not great but seemed fairly normal coming from a WSU resident

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
On the whole I enjoyed the beamback (result aside). However, it totally changed my mind about being allowed to drink beer in the seats. I was sat near an aisle, and seemed to spend the entire duration of the game getting up and down letting a never-ending processing of people squeeze backwards and forwards on their beer-runs and then their numerous toilet visits after. Utter pain in the ARSE and I was getting really rather GRUMPY by the end.

Keep the beer on the concourses. That's just fine by me.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Half hour to get in and half hour to get beer but atmos and view excellent. If catering can be sorted will do it again if not it's the pub for me.

SicilianHungary

Dec 5, 2015
With regards to the catering, just remember it's not the fault of till guys. We go in, do as much as we can before the gates open with what we've got, and yet face the brunt of the fans when something runs out. I certainly did in my box room, that I was only put in because the team leader doesn't like me and the person originally in there "didn't want to do it"

I'm sure most of you guys on here respect the kiosk staff, there's just a few that don't, and are mad at us for something we don't really control.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
With regards to the catering, just remember it's not the fault of till guys. We go in, do as much as we can before the gates open with what we've got, and yet face the brunt of the fans when something runs out. I certainly did in my box room, that I was only put in because the team leader doesn't like me and the person originally in there "didn't want to do it"

I'm sure most of you guys on here respect the kiosk staff, there's just a few that don't, and are mad at us for something we don't really control.

I think most fans realise that you staff do the best you can.
The problem is always the same... the PLANNING........ more staff and mobile outlets were needed. Whoever is the planner needs to get out there with his/her staff and see.
With less than an hour to KO and roughly 6000 people coming through the turnstiles all at one time...... either open up EARLIER or get more staff on.

SicilianHungary

Dec 5, 2015
I think most fans realise that you staff do the best you can.
The problem is always the same... the PLANNING........ more staff and mobile outlets were needed. Whoever is the planner needs to get out there with his/her staff and see.
With less than an hour to KO and roughly 6000 people coming through the turnstiles all at one time...... either open up EARLIER or get more staff on.

Can't argue with that, needs to be sorted for next season definitely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here