Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Be nice or be banned.

[MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION] saying that he saw a Polish morris dancer last week and that's proof that British culture is being diluted.
I knew a Polish Morris dancer more than thirty years ago. His contribution to British culture included running one of the best pubs in Sussex (The Three Moles at Selham) and having a son who appears as a character in several Peter James / Roy Grace novels.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I knew a Polish Morris dancer more than thirty years ago. His contribution to British culture included running one of the best pubs in Sussex (The Three Moles at Selham) and having a son who appears as a character in several Peter James / Roy Grace novels.
YaY! The Three Moles. Might just give it a look in tonight. Did you know it changed hands in the last (couple?) of years.It now serves great food rather than just nuts and crisps.I had a fantastic Thai green chicken curry there last year, had to wash it down with a packet of peanuts though just for old times sake.

YaY! The Three Moles. Might just give it a look in tonight. Did you know it changed hands in the last (couple?) of years.It now serves great food rather than just nuts and crisps.I had a fantastic Thai green chicken curry there last year, had to wash it down with a packet of peanuts though just for old times sake.
Yes. Good luck to the new guys. It's not the easiest place to earn a living - miles from anywhere and tiny. But it's a pub that must survive.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I just assumed this was a thinly-veiled threat, designed to give the mods a day off over Christmas. ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here