BBC Sussex @ 11:30

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
According to the local news bit on BBC Breakfast, there's going to be a 30 minute long programme about the battle for our new stadium. :thumbsup:

Also, we got a mention from Chris Hollins on the main breakfast programme when he started the sport spection, saying that Football Focus will be live from The Amex tomorrow, and tipping us to do will with Gus Poyet in charge.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
When I watched Breakfast at 7am they said:

"our local teams will be looking to get off to a good start in the Championship tomorrow, Portsmouth start their campaign away at Middlesborough and Saints will be at home to Leeds".

Then there was a small piece with Adam Llalana and that was it. We didn't even warrant a mention.

I know we are under-represented in the 'local' news, but we are in the same bloody division now!!!!

nyehus

Jun 21, 2011
When I watched Breakfast at 7am they said:

"our local teams will be looking to get off to a good start in the Championship tomorrow, Portsmouth start their campaign away at Middlesborough and Saints will be at home to Leeds".

Then there was a small piece with Adam Llalana and that was it. We didn't even warrant a mention.

I know we are under-represented in the 'local' news, but we are in the same bloody division now!!!!

we will be noticed when we beat them both :D

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
How do I find this?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Litening online to this at the moment. I am already feeling a bit teary.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
anyone have a link?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Bloody hell.

Everyone that send postcards, sent flowers, went on marches, signed petitions, voted in referendums, stood in elections, supported the election campaign, sat on the pitch, demonstrated, boycotted, went to Gillingham, put up with Withdean, went to visit Archer up North, went to the public enquiries. However little your input. Thank you.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
last time I was this teary they were taking dumbo's mother away

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
That was brilliant. A fantastic tribute. I'm a little bit teary at my desk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports