BBC SCR fans phone-in Sat 05th April

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Driving home from Forest we had no choice but to listen to National radio for the phone ins and so had talk sport on and what a load of rubbish that was with Micky Quinn he made Harty sound like a genius

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Driving home from Forest we had no choice but to listen to National radio for the phone ins and so had talk sport on and what a load of rubbish that was with Micky Quinn he made Harty sound like a genius

Even Quinny is better than Terry f***ing Christian. That mancs tosser is on a constant wind-up.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Even Quinny is better than Terry f***ing Christian. That mancs tosser is on a constant wind-up.

terry christian is a f***ing bell end - i dont mind quinn so much

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
There's no sarcasm intended, Yorkie. In fact I only quoted your post as a reference point for my reply. Which, far from being sarcastic, erred on the rather reckless!

But I really shouldn't have to explain all this, should I? Let alone justify my perfectly innocent comments which were simply NOT AIMED AT YOU!!!!
As indeed is the case with 99.999999999999% of all other innocent comments on NSC.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Were you like this as a child ?

Arthur: "Dad, where's my new bike ? You promised it months ago, yet whenever I go to the shed, what do I find there ? A rake, spade, an old broken bucket and some slug pellets."

Dad: "Now Arthur you know you've only just learnt to ride a bike, and you know we've promised you'll have your new bike for Christmas. Its only April."

Arthur: "But I want it NOW, I want it NOW, I want it NOW NOW NOW. You PROMISED me that new bike and now you're LYING. You MUST be lying otherwise my new bike would be there in the shed NOW wouldn't it but its not so you're LYING".

Dad: "Arthur ?"

Arthur: "WHAT ?"

Dad: "f*** off".

:clap2:

That's a very good analogy! The only difference is I didn't have to wait 20 years for a bike as a child.

So with that in mind perhaps the club should think about employing my Dad, he's been looking for a part time job since he retired, do you think they'll let him have Tuesdays and Thursday off to play golf?

:yahoo:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This is a fans phone in You set the agenda!!!!

Mind you due to all the changes on SCR (to the detriment of the station) this is the only program I listen to now, I think the rest of the presenters are gash except Roger Day and Dave Cash neither of whom are SCR presenters.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The only difference is I didn't have to wait 20 years for a bike as a child.

And you've been waiting 20 years for a new stadium? We haven't.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
I am amazed that TLO has let that comment go!

And really out of place on a football forum, what we do in our business
lives should not really be up for discussion on here, however tongue in cheek the comment was meant to be.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There's no sarcasm intended, Yorkie. In fact I only quoted your post as a reference point for my reply. Which, far from being sarcastic, erred on the rather reckless!

But I really shouldn't have to explain all this, should I? Let alone justify my perfectly innocent comments which were simply NOT AIMED AT YOU!!!!
As indeed is the case with 99.999999999999% of all other innocent comments on NSC.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I aim ALL my comments at yorkie. I am that 0.000000000001% poster.

(and yes, go ahead and check the number of zeros yorkie, to see if I got the maths correct :shootself )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports