Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC News: David Cameron buys £1,500 used car for wife Samantha

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Is there any evidence that CMD buying this car is going to make him and the Tories more popular? I don't think so.

This is a non-story.
So why did he do it then? I don't know of any other millionaires who drive really shit cars.

Of course it's a non story but it's one that's been created by him/his team to attempt to spin the Eton toff and his even more posh wife as being "normal people".

It's actually pathetic. Almost as pathetic as pretending to like football and then forgetting which team you pretended to support.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I bet she's fuming. She's independently loaded so...

"Thinking of getting a new car David. Don't want to embarrass you by getting anything too flashy so was thinking something modest like an Audi S4 or Golf R?"

"It's ok dear, I've got you a Nissan Micra! The plebs will lap it up and see me as 'one of them', it's perfect. Call me Dave by the way."

"Oh for f*cks sake David. You really are a pathetic c**t. You're sleeping on the sofa again this week. Get out of my sight....... Nissan Micra, Jesus wept."

It could have been worse "Sam darling I've got a surprise for you"
nissanmicrapink1500.jpg
:lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So why did he do it then? I don't know of any other millionaires who drive really shit cars.

Of course it's a non story but it's one that's been created by him/his team to attempt to spin the Eton toff and his even more posh wife as being "normal people".

It's actually pathetic. Almost as pathetic as pretending to like football and then forgetting which team you pretended to support.

You don't know that. To me it looks like the bloke has bought a used car. Maybe his Mrs is fed up of the status of being the PM's wife and wants a bit of normality back in her life?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Would have been better buying a brand new one under a PCP to obtain far superior safety features, alternatively should have gone for an electric car to help promote them,

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
In fact, his investment would have been more sound had he bought a Mk II Capri.

Could have had Dave & Sam on the windscreen.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You don't know that. To me it looks like the bloke has bought a used car. Maybe his Mrs is fed up of the status of being the PM's wife and wants a bit of normality back in her life?
I've either been massively wooshed or...... Wow.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
My word, do you honestly think that?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

She going to start shopping at Lidl next week as well so I hear.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Got to seriously love Dave. He'll stop at nothing to try and come across as just a regular bloke.I want to see more of this.Maybe him giving the ref grief at a football match or down the pub getting bladdered on a stag do.Perfect.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
not sure which is more depressing about this, that a well off politican decided to buy a shitty second hand Micra or that any media considered it news worthy.

its not even a decent PR stunt, missing opportunity to buy British or a green car.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here