Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC I Player

zamoraace

Jan 3, 2009
Hi,

Just for those that didnt know about us being on the BBC LEague Show last night then you can watch it again on BBC I Player!! Some of those tackles on the first half made my blood boil and how the tackle on Barnes was not a red is beyond me!! Also I did not think at the match Lua Lua was a penalty but it clearly was and how that Tw*t Claridge thought it wasnt again is beyond me, he sure seems to have a chip on his shoulder about us.

Anyway what an awesome day I have never been so proud to be an Albion fan and also have probaby never spent so much at a game either!!! Now I know why the season ticket was so reasonable as I will end up spending more money per game than my ticket lol:)))

Roll on Tuesday night!!! Seagulllsss!!!!

Dont forget to bring the flags!!:)

On a personal note I wish the Donny fans well as they were a good group of supporters and I did feel embarased when a few fans were booing Sharpe off the pitch having been injured.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Wasn't a penalty.
My first thought at the game was a corner, and watching the slow-mo, I stick by that.

zamoraace

Jan 3, 2009
would be interested in others view points as the tackle clearly took out Lua Lua and have watched it several times now and as for diving what a joke and can see why Poyet was livid.. so if Lua Lua did not dive then it must have been a penalty. The player coming from behind as can be seen from the replays did not make contact and it was a penalty. Anyway just be interesting to see others thoughts as it just looked clear cut to me but as you are saying maybe not?

I also wonder if the revenue from the game today gives even more confidence to the board about further improvement of the squad before the end of the transfer window as many mentioned even conservative figures must have been at least £100,000 - £250,000 extra revenue at the game.. When you thin at the Withdean it must have been £3,000 if that.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Hayter got his foot just in front of KLL, they clashed feet, both went down.
No pen, no dive.
Just one of those things.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
No pen, no dive.

BBC angles all showed the same thing. Just a coming together. No foul, no dive, no cheating. Ref got it wrong.
So clear, slo-mo not needed.

Buckley & Noone. Class.

SuperJP20

Jun 9, 2011
Didn't think it was a penalty at the game, have seen it again and i still don't. Not sure how you can book a player for diving after a coming together like that though.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
No pen, no dive.

Agreed, should have just been one for the file marked 'shit happens'.

zamoraace

Jan 3, 2009
ok cool.. Have now watched the highlights 12 times... just awesome simply awesome and so proud!!! and what great singing from the North to the West and for those complaining aboput the east it was not bad from where I was siting and we were trying... the only problem was that there were a lot of the older supporters and young families so it does lack a lot of the hard core supporters to get it going but we did try!!

Just hoping Poyet does not get a too lengthy ban as I cant see this being the first time he gets sent off this season!

Cant wait for the next pie and pint!!:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here