Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bbc highlights of the Palace game

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Have they been on yet. I can't see the wood from the trees with the new layout. Seen the penalties thanks to NSC but not the incidents themselves

justin72

Jul 27, 2005
Shoreham by Sea
Go to Championship page, scroll most of the way down to latest videos and highlights (if I remember correctly) then scroll along to right. Yesterday lunchtime we were right at the very end.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They have been on there for a couple of days - there's a thread called something like "highlights are now up".

I can't locate them now as I'm on a phone so can't be arsed to find them but they weren't in the usual place- maybe a quirk of the new BBC sport site.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Go to Championship page, scroll most of the way down to latest videos and highlights (if I remember correctly) then scroll along to right. Yesterday lunchtime we were right at the very end.

That sounds vaguely familiar, yes...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
My god. Atwell got mugged twice with those penalties.

It would be nice if the FA decided to punish the divers in retrospect.

Make it clear at the start of the season that diving/simulation will not be tolerated and lead to a long ban.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Found it from Bozza's link Thank you. Still couldn't find it myself on the site though. Oh dear our pen was a little soft methinks. Perhaps there was an element of the ref evening things up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here