Battrick

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
What a brilliant game - http://www.battrick.org/nl/front.asp

Similar to the likes of ItsAGoal and sundayleague.com, but in my opinion, much, much better.

You take control of a sunday league cricket team and choose nets, make signings, promote youth players and much, much more.

A Man from Battrick said:

What is Battrick?

Battrick is a free online cricket management game where you compete against other people to see who is the best at the limited over game.

You can log in at any time of the day, or night, to check on your club, expand the ground, buy and sell players, set match orders for upcoming matches and much, much more. Each team will be involved in a limited over (50 overs) league and there's a limited overs cup tournament to compete for, too. You can be sure there will be plenty to keep your interest during the Battrick week!

It costs you nothing to play Battrick. Everything that you need to do to manage your side is on this site and changes take effect from the moment you give the orders. It is not a play-by-mail game; it's totally live. It's been designed so that you can spend as little, or as much, time managing your club as you wish.

So join up now and become part of the ever-growing community.

If it gets really popular I will create a little league for you to play when you have your friendlies.

Please sign up as there is already tens of thousands of people playing each day. It is a must for all cricket fans.

:unclesam:

D

Deleted User X18H

he used to manage the co-op in Blatchington road

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Ooh, sounds interesting - might fit it in between my sessions of playing "Howzat" on a Spectrum 128k emulator. :D

Just signed up, Woodsideparkshire should hopefully be hitting out soon...

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
As soon as you have you're passwords if you want to take part in the NSC league just put your team name and ID down and I'll put some fixtures up.

:unclesam:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
turienzo's lovechild said:
just signed up

they said it may take up to 48 hours?

anyway,i will be the "baz zuiderent XI"

Be patient to start- it can be hard graft at but once it gets going its brilliant.

BBH

Jul 28, 2004
Tooting Bec
I have my first fixture today on this after signing up on Mon. Can you look at the progress as te day goes on, in real time or do you get a summary at the end of it?

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
BBH said:
I have my first fixture today on this after signing up on Mon. Can you look at the progress as te day goes on, in real time or do you get a summary at the end of it?

Go on fixures and click on the game when it says 'in progress'. You will get ball by ball commentary and you can even request a desktop scoreboard.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm in the middle of my first match, all of my players are really crap at the moment, was 25-4 :eek: , now 71-4

I'm GOSBTS (1002694)

(anybody want to buy a crap player for £1m :wave: :D )

Edit: ffs 80-6 now :angry:

Last edited:

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
They started well against me, but a valiant comeback from Clark Bramall reduced them from 112/1 to 112/4 with this fabulous hattrick.

18.4 W Bramall to Challinor
Edged and out, no question of doubt there. Challinor heads back to the pavilion.
18.3 W Bramall to Lisbie
One-two-three-four-five, once Mcbean caught a fish alive!
18.2 W Bramall to Boffy
There's one for the highlight reel! Boffy thought that was turning towards second slip, but he's been made to look like a right numpty!

BBH

Jul 28, 2004
Tooting Bec
This is awesome!! I am 'The Albio' Oppo are 67-3 from 19 - although oneof my bowlers has gone for 45 from 7 overs

18.3 wd Boardman to Donald
That spun a mile! But it spun too far, so much so the umpire has called a wide, Boardman doesn't know what's happened there.

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Up against the team 2nd in my league (i'm 4th) and they've gone from 112/1 to 162 all out. Should be an easy chase for me (fingers crossed). Hows it going for the newcomes of battrick on here? and do you want to do a league for the friendlies on sundays?

One of my bowlers finishes with -
Lewins 5-1-10-4

Not bad eh?

Last edited:

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
:angry: :angry: :angry:

I can't believe it, I have collapsed aswell. Now needing 12 runs of 29 balls, but with only 2 wickets left and all my recognised batsmen back in the pavillion it looks doubtful :(

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
my team is called norfolk n good

waiting for my password

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports