Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barton

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Don't stoop to their level of petty insults and retarded off-colour remarks. It doesn't do anyone any favours.

I know mate but I do have written tourrettes though ha ha !! Im just having more of a laugh to be honest

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Like a load of your fans were at the entrance of the away stand you sad little nothern **** . **** off back to poorland, get drunk tonight on cheap Schlong lager and White Lightning lager, go home beat your Mum up then **** your sister or brother which ever you prefer.
But stay off here you bin dipping, cock sucking **** pig !!

:ohmy: Calling all Palace fans paedophiles and now this :nono:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Barton salvaged it for them today. First, he kept on rabbiting at the ref before their first goal. The crowd responded, and if a couple of our players were listening to the chatter and not paying attention to their job, then they may not have been alert. Bingo. They score.

Barton then targeted our best player. Kayal survived well, but others didn't Dunk retailiates, and where was Dunk when the last goal went in? Brain elsewhere.

If I were a Burnley supporter, I would be somewhat rueful about it, but I'd take the point.

Personally I'm happy we don't have anyone like Barton in our side. I would of course 'take the point' too, but I'd spend a fair time in the shower when I got home.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Poor Brighton conceding in the last minute.Used to like Brighton when you had no ground and a hardcore support.Remember when you demonstrated outside your owners house just outside Blackburn and some Burnley fans joined you.Probably not hey but most of you didn't go to the games then.Very childish by a lot of your lot.Name calling what ever you can think of.Also we'll done to the hard nuts after the game shouting and screaming at young kids.Big brave boys.

What a pathetic post. So, because a few of your fans joined our fans on a protest, we can't complain that one of your players stamped on our player and not even a free kick was given.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I can't believe that Dyche and the Burnley fans (and Barton himself) seem to be shouting about how he's done nothing wrong. If I were them, I'd be hoping that the FA/Football League continue their usual incompetence and let Barton off completely by not banning him retrospectively rather than mouthing off. I can't believe anyone who looks at that incident can say Barton didn't stamp on Kayal on purpose.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Staggered.After having just watched on C5 Barton's stamp and elbow can't believe he wasn't sent off.Any decent ref who knows Barton's history would surely be watching out for him and especially after the first offence.Taking into account these offences were against the home side the ref obviously is a Barton fan.As for Barton's tweet tonight,pretty much sums him up.When you're a thug you're a thug.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Staggered.After having just watched on C5 Barton's stamp and elbow can't believe he wasn't sent off.Any decent ref who knows Barton's history would surely be watching out for him and especially after the first offence.Taking into account these offences were against the home side the ref obviously is a Barton fan.As for Barton's tweet tonight,pretty much sums him up.When you're a thug you're a thug.

Virgo suggested there wasn't much wrong with the 'elbow' incident ...he didn't comment on Barton needlessly rolling around on the floor after...a clear sign of guilt imho

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Virgo suggested there wasn't much wrong with the 'elbow' incident ...he didn't comment on Barton needlessly rolling around on the floor after...a clear sign of guilt imho

You might give alot of other players the benefit of the doubt but with Barton you don't.Ever.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Didn't think there was anything wrong with the elbow on balance but that stamp was seriously nasty. And I am the only one convinced that Barton wasn't fouled for the free-kick which effectively led to their equaliser? Dunk seemed to win the ball. Then be celebrated right in Dunk's face rather than joining the rest of the team. Classy guy.

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
Time to ban both Barton and the referee full time for blatant thuggery and total incompetence respectively Both totally inept in their own ways..
Let's hope on review both are seeking employment elsewhere. Eating camel shi*te for breakfast is more desirable than watching these two on a pitch ever again.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
At least Hans Kray and Paul Clarke took the ball first and then the player.:facepalm:

Paul Clark v Joey Barton? Mmmm I think Barton would be in pieces in the middle of the park after coming up against Paul Clark! :angel:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
18 pages for this sack of shit, which I have now contributed to.

Looks like Beram's leg is in an unnatural position, therefore we can deduce that he moved his leg up to goad joey into stamping on it. It's quite clear who the victim is here.

Dyche called it, articulate and honest man he is.

Jan 10, 2014
18 pages for this sack of shit, which I have now contributed to.

Looks like Beram's leg is in an unnatural position, therefore we can deduce that he moved his leg up to goad joey into stamping on it. It's quite clear who the victim is here.

Dyche called it, articulate and honest man he is.

And your dignified and very well respected manager saw nothing in it.

It's a funny old game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here