Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Barnsley 0
albion 3

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 11m
Doubt Ince will start today. Stephens with Andrews in the holding role. CMS may make the bench. #bhafc

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 11m
Doubt Ince will start today. Stephens with Andrews in the holding role. CMS may make the bench. #bhafc

Is this form, tactical or is Rohan Ince not 100% fit. I suspect a bit of all three?

I would keep him back for Tuesday, hoping he is 100% fit by then and the low centre of gravity and trickiness of some Barnsley players might even mean I would have Chicksen on the bench?

Will Ince be a substitute?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Assuming Lopez isnt on the pitch and we get a penalty who will take it. I would go for Andrews or Stephens not Ulloa or CMS.

CMS has scored 3 of the four penalties he has taken for us (and the one that was saved was his second penalty in the same match, which is always tricky), he wouldn't fill me with dread if he steps up. Calderon took one in the shoot out v Wrexham and scored.

Maybe Rodriguez or Lingard might fancy it?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is this form, tactical or is Rohan Ince not 100% fit. I suspect a bit of all three?

I would keep him back for Tuesday, hoping he is 100% fit by then and the low centre of gravity and trickiness of some Barnsley players might even mean I would have Chicksen on the bench?

He took a knock against Blackburn.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
CMS has scored 3 of the four penalties he has taken for us (and the one that was saved was his second penalty in the same match, which is always tricky), he wouldn't fill me with dread if he steps up. Calderon took one in the shoot out v Wrexham and scored.

Maybe Rodriguez or Lingard might fancy it?
The one Calderon scored against Wrexham was lovely.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
#BHAFC team #BFCvBHAFC: Kuszczak; Calderon, Upson, Greer, Ward; Andrews, Stephens, March; Rodriguez, Lingard, Ulloa.

#BHAFC subs #BFCvBHAFC: Brezovan (GK), Chicksen, Dunk, David, Forster-Caskey, LuaLua, Mackail-Smith.

Welcome back Macca!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Quite an attacking team for once. Shame Andrews is starting but I suppose Oscar has no other option with Ince injured.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It could be this today!!!

Tomasz Kuszczak

Calderon~Gordon Greer (C)~Matthew Upson~Stephen Ward

Rodriguez~Stephens~Keith Andrews~March

Lingard~Ulloa​

Or possibly:

Tomasz Kuszczak

Calderon~Gordon Greer (C)~Matthew Upson~Stephen Ward

Stephens~Keith Andrews

Lingard

Rodriguez~Ulloa~March​

Either way it looks like we'll be in for some entertainment.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

BBC reporting Ince as injured.

Midfielder Rohan Ince (dead leg) is a doubt, and right-back Bruno is suspended after picking up 10 bookings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here