Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Barnsley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Can't beat team 3rd from bottom and with ten men. Reading win now 5 points ahead. 4 teams on 58 points. Leicester Tuesday. Season Over. 3 goals in the first half in 2014. PLEASE Oscar try and start the remaining games quickly and ATTACK. Doesn't matter if we lose now, just give us some entertainment for the rest of the season.

This please.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I have only just calmed down and now I can say with a clear head the clock is ticking for oscar he needs to change something soon or we will be in a relegation battle

We are safe! Barnsley, Millwall and Yeovil cannot catch us!

Sirius76

Banned
Oct 28, 2008
Bournemouth look like they will probably get the play off spot. They have the best form in the division.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Nine successive wins should do it.

I am going to spend the play-off money on a flat screen TV and watch the World Cup. That will fall flat as well.

Barnsley (A).JPG

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I truly believe if we had a British manager like Malky, Hoddle, Pearson or the like of with the squad we have plus one or two extras we would be top of the league by a mile at the moment.

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
Taking my blue and white goggles off for a moment i'd say playing the football we have been this season (the lack of goals/flare/entertainment) it would be a travesty and a sad day for football if we did fluke a play-off spot. It won't happen so it's irrelevant.

Planning for next season should be happening now, but what's the betting we get to August and nothing much has changed.

Hope to be proved wrong...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Do we actually want to get in the play offs? Do we actually want to win them? Do we actually want to get into the premier league? Do we actually want to get humiliated week in week out next season? I don't.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I truly believe if we had a British manager like Malky, Hoddle, Pearson or the like of with the squad we have plus one or two extras we would be top of the league by a mile at the moment.

If we had bacon, we could have bacon and eggs, if we had any eggs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here