Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley ticket pricing policy

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
quite funny that this going to massively backfire and there will be about 500 brighton fans go...

sounds like a cracking category A game. mid table barnsley take on mid table brighton in this end of season blockbuster. bring your family of 4 for the bargain price of £120 to get in..

Not quite so clever now hey barnsley....

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade
Already got my ticket, will be there to celebrate a good season back in the Championship. Then get depressed at final whistle knowing the next league game wont be until August 18th.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
i did really want to go, but I really can't afford it, especially considering the ticket prices and the train.

FFS at being a poor student :facepalm:

Joe Nobody

Dec 27, 2008
Hove
I am going for a good day out. But football has to sort itself out regarding the quids it is charging. Particularly when it is so over-priced like this game.

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
I am going for a good day out. But football has to sort itself out regarding the quids it is charging. Particularly when it is so over-priced like this game.

why would football do anything about the money it charges to get when the customers keep paying? The only way it will stop is when people start voting with their feet and not paying these ridiculous prices.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So if we win the next 2 games and the teams above us screw up do you really think there will only be 500 of us there ?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Wont be only 500 there, but there also wont be a full 5,000 - got my ticket though - regardless if theres nothing to play for, still the last game of the season.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Four of us going, looking forward to a new ground as well

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
quite funny that this going to massively backfire and there will be about 500 brighton fans go...

sounds like a cracking category A game. mid table barnsley take on mid table brighton in this end of season blockbuster. bring your family of 4 for the bargain price of £120 to get in..

Not quite so clever now hey barnsley....

Think there will still be more than 500, but yes, I agree with your sentiments and nowhere near the 5000 probable if we still had anything to play for.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Doesn't matter if it was a relegation decider, a mid table non game, or a play-off decider. At the end of the day Brighton & Hove Albion will be playing, which is why I will be going regardless.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Still undecided about going to this one. Money is a massive problem at the moment and it's not exactly a cheap day out. I'll be hoping to go as it is a new ground for me and the last of a brilliant season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here