dreamland
gutted i cant go,first one im missing
,by son has a very important game down in bognor at 2,
the manager has offered to drive himover for the 2nd half
,but going to catch on radio.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I have never used insulting language,made threats or slagged off players,i would have thought i'm low on the list of nsc most unwanted but if nsc is solely for sensible informative threads its gone a bit wrong my friend,i thought it represented the mixed bunch us footie fans are? I WILL STICK TO POSTING ABOUT REAL ALE AND WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE BAND IN FUTURE,SHOULD NOT HAVE SAID THAT BIT ABOUT LOW ON THE LIST OF NSC MOST UNWANTED:facepalm::moo:

ouch rory,you feel like a naughty school boy

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
:facepalm:
Some fan you are,
The club need the fans more then ever, to get behind the team and help get our players up for it and lose this bad run. I don't care if we end up in league two I will still go to every game possible :angry: ...
Apart from at any other point during the last 20 years.

Lewes Seagull

Jan 23, 2010
I'm on the sauce all day and night Saturday for Lewes Bonfire, then up early to help with the cleanup, 3 o'clock I'll be sat in my seat in the WSL :)

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
unbelievable thread. We're not doing very well so i'm not going. Are you 7?

Man city is the team you should be supporting this month

spot on

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It's all going to be okay. My daughter (four next month) is coming to only her third home match on Sunday (Swindon last year, and Donny this season), 100 per cent win record to date. I don't really want her singing 'Stand up if you hate Palace' at nursery again, but it's a price I'm prepared to pay for a win.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
It's all going to be okay. My daughter (four next month) is coming to only her third home match on Sunday (Swindon last year, and Donny this season), 100 per cent win record to date. I don't really want her singing 'Stand up if you hate Palace' at nursery again, but it's a price I'm prepared to pay for a win.

LOL!

For some reason this has given me confidence. Plus the fact Barnsley play a passing game too, and they have jim McNulty and Craig Davies who wouldn't make our team.

How many Barnsley bringing? Have we sold out - you can't buy online?

PG

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
plenty of kids play sunday footy,so im guessing at least 17500 maybe.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The team need us now more than ever

Come on fella, The Albion have been in far worse predicaments. This is nothing to the Gillingham years.

Chin up everyone, Take a look at yesterdays result Leeds 0 Blackpool 5 jebus this division is so tight and a game can swing on the smallest error. Doom & Gloom Pah this is nothing JCL`s can get used to it or jog on.

Do you know what !!

This is why I love the Albion, up & down and off we go on a wonderful merrygoround !!

Last edited:

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Actively looking forward to it, and I went to watford. Plus I have a flight to catch from gatwick at 7.30.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here