Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Barcelona vs Real Madrid

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
there appears to be some glitch on the pricing.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
For years we saw NFL teams play pre season games and Wembley was filled with people paying over the odds for a meaningless game. Then people wised up to the rip off, and the NFL responded by playing actual mid season games here. Sam's goes for the NBA, MLB and NFL.

If Americans pay those prices for a pre season friendly then I'm guessing they're not particularly sophisticated sports consumers. It's very odd.

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
For comparison the price of a cheapest ticket at the Bernebeu for Real Madrid vs Barcelona in la Liga last season was 140 Euros. Admittedly top row and very high. Lower levels ranged up to around 400 Euros. From the official club site.

But you are looking at Las Vegas where everything is in hundreds rather than tens of dollars.

So it depends on the value to you and whether you want to go at that price.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
The yanks just have too much money, they get paid so much more than europeans.

Las Vegas / Miami / NYC etc are insanely expensive these days and it doesn't help that our currency is going down the drain.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
For comparison the price of a cheapest ticket at the Bernebeu for Real Madrid vs Barcelona in la Liga last season was 140 Euros. Admittedly top row and very high. Lower levels ranged up to around 400 Euros. From the official club site.

and you'd get the atmosphere of Real v Barca . i cant imagine its worth watching as friendly in another country.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I paid about £100 for a decent seat at Barca vs Real Betis about 4-5 years ago in a league game. Included an hours bus journey from where we were staying.

Obviously a massive money making tour for both. Barca play Juve a few days later in Texas.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
Juve played Chivas here last night, 31,000 crowd. Chelsea were here last week.

As much as I’d like to see a game, $300 for a friendly is absurd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here