Barcelona fuming with chelsea "Thugs"

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicaraguanseagull

Apr 18, 2009
I hope Chelsea stuff them in the 2nd leg and I don't actually care much for Chelsea.

They whine about not being part of Spain but play in the Spanish league. Seperate nation my arse. The fact is they did not score against Chelsea and that was a first for this season so they whine yet again.

Best booking of the night was for the tosser who waved an imaginary yellow card.

If you were oppressed by a fascist dictator during 35 years and had yours and 9 million others native language prohibited then you would whine as well.
They whined about chelsea because Barcelona were the only team that actually went to the game wanting to play football. Maybe they did exaggerate fouls (especially dani alves, who was extremely annoying) yet chelsea's excessive fouls and time wasting shouldn't be overlooked.

Last edited:

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
They're just whining because they couldn't take the physicality of the English game, it's quite honestly pathetic. On the night they simply weren't good enough to break Chelsea down, and seem to be hiding behind the referee, when they wasted several good opportunities. Yes there were some fouls, but no more so than in any other game.

As for Yaya Toure getting booked for gesturing a yellow card and trying to get a Chelsea player booked, that was one of the best pieces of refereeing I have seen in a while. I can't stand it when players do that and if they got booked every time they did it, it would soon be stamped out of the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports