Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barack Obama Vs. John McCain

Who would you have as the next PRESIDENT ?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 84 84.8%
  • John McCain

Votes: 15 15.2%

• Total voters

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
The presidential election turnout is fast approaching and the final rallies/slanging matches are now taking place- rumours are that Obama is ahead of McCain in the polls but if you were about to cast your vote, based on the information available- policies, how each one has fared in questioning, who you believe will carry through their promises as best as you can, who would you be voting for on November 4th ?

Personally, there is only one man for the job and his name is Barack Obama. I think that the need for change is so apparent now than it ever has been, and that with McCain in charge, it is another Bush, who has done his best to simply f*** the whole of the country and by doing that had many a finger in causing a lot of problems for the rest of us. Go Barack, GO !!!:bowdown:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
The presidential election turnout is fast approaching and the final rallies/slanging matches are now taking place- rumours are that Obama is ahead of McCain in the polls but if you were about to cast your vote, based on the information available- policies, how each one has fared in questioning, who you believe will carry through their promises as best as you can, who would you be voting for on November 4th ?

Personally, there is only one man for the job and his name is Barack Obama. I think that the need for change is so apparent now than it ever has been, and that with McCain in charge, it is another Bush, who has done his best to simply f*** the whole of the country and by doing that had many a finger in causing a lot of problems for the rest of us. Go Barack, GO !!!:bowdown:

McCain blew it when he signed up that idiot Palin. I reckon they thought when Hilary was out that SP would pick up the female vote. They didn't take into account that she is a complete moron.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Obama for sure,but I do think he might not go full term.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Palin factor has made it a very simple choice. McCain looks for all the world like like he could pop his clogs at the sound of a small capgun going off, therefore his choice of VP makes him completely unelectable. Bush was stupid, but Palin is a clueless, dangerous control freak, and the merest possibility of her being in the Oval Office is a horrifying prospect.

Obama must (and will) win.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
A left wing US government *shudders*

Mar 13, 2008
I am a little bit scared that McCain will get in.
He has admitted he knows f*** all about the economy, which I think you need to know a little bit about in times like this.
I also thing if he gets it he will be dead within 2 years (he is 72) and if Palin gets put in charge then the country (and world becuase America is linked to pretty much everything) will go very very backwards.

In reference to the OP, do they actually have policies? I haven't heard anything about policy from either side (except that Obama wants 'change'). They've been far too busy sniping each other.

They do have them, Palin's main job was to be the bulldog, to rubbish Obama, throw out the crude snipes of being friends with a terrorist and move the agenda from poliicies and plans to run Government.

A mission that has backfired. Partly whilst she obioisly has some nouse to be a gOvernor, she is not a sharp enough cookie to handle the more grilling job in a Presidential campaign.

And it would have helped her to read up on the Vice President JD?

The fact that few people know the name of Obama VP = that he is doing a good job, keeping his head down, making no mistakes, let Obama hit

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It will be Obama and the world will be a better place for it.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I've been captivated by this election. It comes at a time when the world is facing problems like never before. This election is not just vital for Americans, but also people worldwide. Palin is a war-mongerer, and I hope the American public will see that! When the McCain/Palin ticket was announced I thought it was going to be curtains for Obama and his campaign. But it would appear most people haven't been swayed by it! It was a brave move from camp McCain, but I believe it has been ultimately the wrong one.

Obama is the man to take America forward. America needs change, and imo the Obama/Biden ticket is a much safer bet for not just America, but our World at this time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here