Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banner ideas for the Ipswich game

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
this would only work in the east stand. a big arrow pointing right, and words saying "i'm with stupid!"

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
Given that they were harping on about our Amex sponsorship tie-in (or at least that what I think they were getting at), should a banner in reply give their sponsors a reference?

How about either: "Marcus Evans - Never Heard of Him" or "Marcus Evans Ate My Hamster"?

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Why're we calling the North stand stupid?

if the banner is facing the pitch, and had an arrow pointing right it would be facing the Ipswich fans. The north stand would be a left arrow.

come on OSR think about it... lol

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
if the banner is facing the pitch, and had an arrow pointing right it would be facing the Ipswich fans. The north stand would be a left arrow.

come on OSR think about it... lol

If I am standing in the EAST Stand facing the pitch, I am pretty sure the North stand is on my Right.
So i assume you are talking about the view others will have from the West etc......because if you are holding the Banner in the East it needs to be pointing to Your left.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Given that they were harping on about our Amex sponsorship tie-in (or at least that what I think they were getting at), should a banner in reply give their sponsors a reference?

How about either: "Marcus Evans - Never Heard of Him" or "Marcus Evans Ate My Hamster"?

Yes, yes, YES! :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here