Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned from Withdean and Falmer?

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Just would like to know the situation regarding passing on tickets in the ticket section as last week there was an article in the Argus from the club stating that if any Brighton fan is caught selling ticket’s to away fans then they’ll be banned from withdean and the AMAX.

Now I will be selling lots of tickets this season as hate withdean but brought a season ticket to sort of donate to the club.

Anyway, my question is - How do you know who is an Albion fan or an away fan?

I’ve had 3 PM’s asking about my ticket Saturday, do I sell it to him/her knowing if they are a Colchester fan and is caught in my seat then meaning I get a ban for how long?

Do I ask him/her if they live in Sussex, will that prove they are seagull fans?

Do I ask them 10 questions on the history of the Albion, but my questions could differ from everyone else’s.

If they have a northern accent then surely they aren’t an Albion fan?

How do you know you’re selling your ticket to a fellow Seagull fan?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Just sell them to long time NSCers who, judging from their posts, are Albion fans

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
ask them if they know how much scrap allie is a tonne?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Ask them who scott mcgleish is?

When I've sold tickets in the past and sometimes it's just hi, pass the ticket/cash and of you go. Sold one the other week and we had a good chat for 10 minutes about Albion related topics.

Don't know who scott is.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Doesn’t look like I’ll get a very constructive answer on here but if anyone has a brain cell or knows the situation regarding selling of tickets then all constructive replies would be appreciated.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
With all due respect Helter this thread is silly. I will tell you why:

A) No Col U fan is going to want to sit in the home end when there will be 500 odd tickets unsold in the awat end? I can't see many other clubs selling the away end out this season except maybe Sheff Weds or SCC.

2) Try sell to someone who has posts to their name. Even if someone doesn't have many a quick glance at their join date and search of all their posts will quickly identify if they're Albion - Read their posts to see...

3) If heaven forbid you DID by accident sell one to an away fan (also unlikely they'd go on their own in the home end) I'm sure Bozza would kindly supply you the evidence that you sold it via NSC and didn't know they were an away fan. The club would take this into account and not ban you.

4) The announcement was mainly for the FCUM game as they could have taken loads down here - mainly to scare people - and it's worked.

pcol

Nov 1, 2010
With all due respect Helter this thread is silly. I will tell you why:

A) No Col U fan is going to want to sit in the home end when there will be 500 odd tickets unsold in the awat end? I can't see many other clubs selling the away end out this season except maybe Sheff Weds or SCC.

2) Try sell to someone who has posts to their name. Even if someone doesn't have many a quick glance at their join date and search of all their posts will quickly identify if they're Albion - Read their posts to see...

3) If heaven forbid you DID by accident sell one to an away fan (also unlikely they'd go on their own in the home end) I'm sure Bozza would kindly supply you the evidence that you sold it via NSC and didn't know they were an away fan. The club would take this into account and not ban you.

4) The announcement was mainly for the FCUM game as they could have taken loads down here - mainly to scare people - and it's worked.

thread closed!

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
If heaven forbid you DID by accident sell one to an away fan (also unlikely they'd go on their own in the home end) I'm sure Bozza would kindly supply you the evidence that you sold it via NSC and didn't know they were an away fan. The club would take this into account and not ban you

Thankyou, that's all I need to know :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here